Im still pissed. Should have just called 911?

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
I'm still pissed. Should have just called 911?

Well it went off as a normal day as always. After getting back from the RV show I let Max out, "my dog". I left him out for maybe an hour. He finally barked letting me know he wanted back in. As i was letting him 'also opening the screen door', i heard a scream from up on the North ridge hill. Sounded like a little girl screaming DADY DADY! I didn't know what to do since my dog was in intrest. I walked up to the third flat. There are five levels of flats in this hill. Anyhow i went up to the biggest hill around to the fourth flat "there's five". I asked what was going on she said Um can you help us? Where are you she said again? I said over the hill in replie. No replie back. I walked around the ridge to the four wheeler path. "Need pictures to exsplain this" I walked up the path to the fifth level of the hill where they were at. So i thought they where there but all I saw was sled tracks and dog and human foot prints being 5 1/2 with the heal being with no traction I figured female maybe six or seven at the most. Plus her voice was very squeaky while talking. I believe there was another girl too because she said "us" as in could you help us? Couldn't find them, the trail ended a mile onward. I didn't hear anything,didn't see anything, i fallowed the tracks heading the other way. It went to the houses " three " really I didn't know they were there. i also noticed that the track 'sled tracks', that they were pulled by someone else. Like one person was in the sled and the other pulling, i said well i guess I'm heading home since they got help i guess. I went back home. Hope the CSI doesn't show up at my house in a week saying they found some dead girls on a hill because it's freezing here. Out in the middle of no where with my Diabetes kind of puts me at risk. So I hope those stupid girls weren't playing a trick on me. :dontknow:

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Re: I'm still pissed. Should have just called 911?

sounds like they were yanking your chain, otherwise they would have continued calling for help. JMO

garrettfan2

Jul 24, 2006
dallas ft worth
Re: I'm still pissed. Should have just called 911?

coulda been a crackhead, got holt of the wrong stuff....... ;D ;D gf2 (hopefully every one knows of the Alabama leprechaun of you tube fame. if not, check it out and this will make sense)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread