OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
Re: Who want's to see me balance stuff?

Thank's guys! I always, well sometime always, not really, never mind. I sometimes clean my room before I go to bed.. There. I have the twitches, Happy Valentine's day!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

civil war hunter said:
Thank's guys! I always, well sometime always, not really, never mind. I sometimes clean my room before I go to bed.. There. I have the twitches, Happy Valentine's day!
;D :D

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used

Yeah, I'm haveing girl problems... AWE GREAT! Just as im typeing this she texts me! Anyhow I'm stressing this too much and I just need to be cool on Sunday at the movie's. It's Katie B*** Not Katie F****. I've known her since 2001. She is super crazy, trust me, I know kids say thing that it overly drama like. But this is soo true.

kuger said:
civil war hunter said:

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used

Skitchafrania? No it's little normal for a only child to talk quietly to themselves. Well she can't have red stuff because there allergic to red dye. So they can't have Watermelon,red apples,ECT. That's more of her mother though. This is my example of what's going on.
Sitting= Kind of waiting for someone to take you 'go running with '
Jogging= Just going with it, getting to know the girl, or just being friends ' your starting out'
Running= That you are trying to get to the next step, you saying I love you, blah blah blah.
Sprinting= That's the worst, you say crazy and very sexual things, your madly in love.
Katie is Sprinting, I am Jogging. Do you guys get this?

Well she have been texting me. She's been saying ' Hi sexy ' ' I love you ' It's really creeping me out. Oh and also ' Hi hottie ' What in the hell has she been drinking? I'm not hot! Not even close!

Spooky said:
civil war hunter said:
Yeah, I'm haveing girl problems... AWE GREAT! Just as im typeing this she texts me! Anyhow I'm stressing this too much and I just need to be cool on Sunday at the movie's. It's Katie B*** Not Katie F****. I've known her since 2001. She is super crazy, trust me, I know kids say thing that it overly drama like. But this is soo true.

kuger said:
civil war hunter said:

Crazy as in like "talks to herself" or crazy as in "different"
??

Different isn't ALWAYS bad though, guy...

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used

I knew you would say that. If I wind up like Bill Clinton, I'm comein after ya,lol.

Spooky said:
civil war hunter said:
Skitchafrania? No it's little normal for a only child to talk quietly to themselves. Well she can't have red stuff because there allergic to red dye. So they can't have Watermelon,red apples,ECT. That's more of her mother though. This is my example of what's going on.
Sitting= Kind of waiting for someone to take you 'go running with '
Jogging= Just going with it, getting to know the girl, or just being friends ' your starting out'
Running= That you are trying to get to the next step, you saying I love you, blah blah blah.
Sprinting= That's the worst, you say crazy and very sexual things, your madly in love.
Katie is Sprinting, I am Jogging. Do you guys get this?

Well she have been texting me. She's been saying ' Hi sexy ' ' I love you ' It's really creeping me out. Oh and also ' Hi hottie ' What in the hell has she been drinking? I'm not hot! Not even close!

Spooky said:
civil war hunter said:

kuger said:
civil war hunter said:

Crazy as in like "talks to herself" or crazy as in "different"
??

Different isn't ALWAYS bad though, guy...

What you think is attractive, and SHE thinks is attractive isn't always the same thing.

Women tend to mature more quickly than men, so they are interested in non physical things as attractive when guys aren't til later..

You don't HAVE to be "hot" in THAT way for her to think you are..

And what she says in text messages, email, notes etc... may be VASTLY different than what she will REALLY do or say in person..

Men and WOmen are on different frequencies...

It takes YEARS for us to be on the same page, and even THEN we don't get it right.

You'll be fine, and the "craziness" doesn't sound like anything "REALLY crazy"...

Just "different"

I think maybe you like her a little more than you realize....

:-)

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is this the same girl you had the date with at the mall before? Or are you playing the field and found another? Anyway, mi amigo, remember there are many fish in the sea.

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used

Yes it is a differnt girl. She jumped me. :P

RGINN said:
Is this the same girl you had the date with at the mall before? Or are you playing the field and found another? Anyway, mi amigo, remember there are many fish in the sea.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Son,
What are your grades like? Are you doing well enough to be engaging in this type of activity? If so, then, well done! If not....
Thankfully, it appears that your antics are of an innocent nature.
Keep your grades up, young man!

Scott

B

BigDan

Very good balancing

Just some random thoughts. The girl thing will work itself out. Just think of it like that tennis racket...you're trying to keep things in balance. And there's always the guitar if the tennis racket proves too hard to balance, if you know what I mean...there's always going to be something to balance.

Next, you won't know who I'm talkng about...but you didn't have a gramps that would spin plates on the Ed Sullivan show did you? (check it out on YouTube...he made a good living.)

Next, just have fun sir. Try hard, get good grades, eye to the future and all that...but enjoy it. I've a step-daughter, two summers in California, tennis team, good friends...lots of overnights, a boyfriend...and convinced she has no life. Until she decides to enjoy her life...she won't have one.

Finally, thanks for the entertainment...good job. And if you try that plate thing...you don't know me, never heard of me, I never told you about it!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Daniel not bad, not bad at all ! I can't do that well in trying to balance things! :laughing7:

You Have A Happy Valentines Day too! :-*

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
Re: Very good balancing

Do you want to see me balance a ladder? ::) Plates are easy.

BigDan said:
Just some random thoughts. The girl thing will work itself out. Just think of it like that tennis racket...you're trying to keep things in balance. And there's always the guitar if the tennis racket proves too hard to balance, if you know what I mean...there's always going to be something to balance.

Next, you won't know who I'm talkng about...but you didn't have a gramps that would spin plates on the Ed Sullivan show did you? (check it out on YouTube...he made a good living.)

Next, just have fun sir. Try hard, get good grades, eye to the future and all that...but enjoy it. I've a step-daughter, two summers in California, tennis team, good friends...lots of overnights, a boyfriend...and convinced she has no life. Until she decides to enjoy her life...she won't have one.

Finally, thanks for the entertainment...good job. And if you try that plate thing...you don't know me, never heard of me, I never told you about it!

B

BigDan

No! (He says in startled fear)

I'm sure you can do it....but I don't wish to be a part of that one. How about, I would like to hear about you finding a cache of $20.00 gold coins? Let's say, $10,000,000.00 worth!

What would you do with the money?

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: No! (He says in startled fear)

;D ;D :wink:
texastee2007 said:
BigDan said:
I'm sure you can do it....but I don't wish to be a part of that one. How about, I would like to hear about you finding a cache of $20.00 gold coins? Let's say, $10,000,000.00 worth!

He would learn how to balance a check book...LOL

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used

I would keep 5 million, then give the rest to JDRF for the research for type one diabetes, for the cure!

BigDan said:

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used

I would be giveing 5 million.

texastee2007 said:
civil war hunter said:
I would keep 5 million, then give the rest to JDRF for the research for type one diabetes, for the cure!

BigDan said:

That is a great cause!! OK so if you had $10,000,000. kept 5 million, how many million could you give to research?

answer this and you are on your way to balancing that check book.

B

BigDan

That's really cool that you would donate that much.

So you got 5 million left. What about spending a little on an all-terrain vehicle that could pull a ground penetrating radar gadget?

Or maybe go after the Oak Island treasure? Or some sunken ships?

Just wondering.

I know a little about the Civil War...who was your favorite General and why? Mine is Grant, the reason is because of his Vicksburg campaign. He tried so many different ways to capture Vicksburg and most of them failed...but he just kept trying and though some of his ideas (like digging a canal to change the course of the Mississippi) seemed hair-brained...eventually something worked.

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500

we need you in govt .so keep up on your schoolwork.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread