The book Life as we Knew it.

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
The book 'Life as we Knew it'.

Has anyone read the book yet? Best book I've ever read! So far I'm to the point where she doesn't want to go to school because of those gangs gathering wood with guns in there hands. I'm talking about book one. Really I'm to the part where she ate all those cookies that her mother was going to give to her brother for his birthday. I know wright now they have tons of food supplies, frost is starting to take affect. The moon is still out of orbit,there's ash still in the sky. Also more people are dieing and so far now half of the town went South.

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: The book 'Life as we Knew it'.

Not read it yet, never heard of it in fact.

So I looked it up and it sounds really interesting. I also noticed that is "toned down" for the adolescent
group as it was written for the scholastic crowd.

This makes it a better read to me, because I can do without the language and gore.

I will order it from amazon and give it a go

Thanks for the review :thumbsup:

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
Re: The book 'Life as we Knew it'.

Ok, I stay up till 12:30 at night reading that book! I know everything about it, It's kind of like The Day After Tomarrow. It's in first person i believe. It's like a diary that she wrights in every so often.

Jeep said:
Not read it yet, never heard of it in fact.

So I looked it up and it sounds really interesting. I also noticed that is "toned down" for the adolescent
group as it was written for the scholastic crowd.

This makes it a better read to me, because I can do without the language and gore.

I will order it from amazon and give it a go

Thanks for the review :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread