Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's AH-MAZING!!!! lol!! ;D

Bran <><

S

stefen

Several of us were in a restaurant a while back when several ladies were talking in low voices in an adjacent booth.

One of the ladies recieved a call and began a conversation in a high pitched voice that annoyed everyone within the small restautant...

(Ever notice how they can talk quietly then need to scream into a phone)

Well, one of our party picked up a phone (without turning it on) and using a load voice, kept saying "Talk louder will ya...some bitch is screaming on her phone and I can't hear you"...

She stopped talking and gave him the daggers-to-kill-look, grabbed her purse and left. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

S

stefen

Understand that AT & T will be introducing a new telephone that's in the shape of a suppository...so you can talk to other A$$ Holes :laughing7:

Attachments

• CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 141
  • CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 132
OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know, I am so excited about that new phone too. My AT&T guy has it on back order for me

S

stefen

spartacus53 said:
I know, I am so excited about that new phone too. My AT&T guy has it on back order for me

Most everyone is preplumbed for this exciting plug-in accessory :laughing7:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmmm.
That is pretty funny...I'll have to try it.
However, sometimes I open my phone and forget to push the right buttons to turn it on and can't figure out why I can't get through...
Must be getting old. :laughing7:

Scott

S

stefen

Oh, for an old rotary phone where you could put your finger in the operator's hole and wait till she comes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread