Practical jokes you have my permission to use

S

stefen

Can't remember the complete story behind this incident but a guy was pissed at a supervisor and wanted a way to get back at her....

So he bought a fresh fish and placed it under a metal filing cabinet in her office...

Days followed and I guess the smell was really rank...apparently, the office was torn apart and took weeks before the source was accidently found...

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
I've bought bags of anchovies (bait) & put them under seats of cars, pop a hubcap & fill with fish & pop er back on, etc. Never as a joke........always revenge. Another good one is to put a couple of those little ketchup packets under someones windshield wiper, 9 outa 10 times they will see them after they've gotten into the car & hit their wipers, smearing ketchup all over the windshield. I watched a guy do that & it was a mess!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
My girlfriend (Lizard Queen) can be quite devious when I push her far enough. I had pulled a few on her & it was time for revenge. I came home after a completely crappy day, very dirty & tired. All I wanted to do was take a damn shower. I walked in & she tells me that our friend Jenny who lived down the street had come over very upset, her & Alex, her hubby had a knock-down drag out & it was bad. He had beaten her up pretty good, black eyes etc. She ended up falling asleep on our bed & to get to the shower I had to go through the bedroom. So she tells me not to disturb her, wait til she wakes up. I didnt want to get involved, Alex was one of my bestest buds.......I JUST WANTED A DAMN SHOWER! So the Queen strung me out for an hour & a half until I was ready to explode. She went in the bedroom then came out, told me Jenny wanted to talk to me, Im figuring she wants me to go kick her husbands butt & I dont want to get involved. I go in, lights are off, sit on the bed & start whispering "Jenny.....Jenny, wake up". Im shaking the lump in my bed thinking Damn, she must be beat up real bad, dont even want to look at me. I look at the doorway & the lil woman is standing there giggling......I pull the covers back & it was a 3 foot tall Power Ranger Doll in my bed. AN HOUR & A HALF!!! I was quite ticked off at her but I damn sure had it coming & she got me good! :D

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Mighty AP said:
My girlfriend (Lizard Queen) can be quite devious when I push her far enough. I had pulled a few on her & it was time for revenge. I came home after a completely crappy day, very dirty & tired. All I wanted to do was take a damn shower. I walked in & she tells me that our friend Jenny who lived down the street had come over very upset, her & Alex, her hubby had a knock-down drag out & it was bad. He had beaten her up pretty good, black eyes etc. She ended up falling asleep on our bed & to get to the shower I had to go through the bedroom. So she tells me not to disturb her, wait til she wakes up. I didnt want to get involved, Alex was one of my bestest buds.......I JUST WANTED A DAMN SHOWER! So the Queen strung me out for an hour & a half until I was ready to explode. She went in the bedroom then came out, told me Jenny wanted to talk to me, Im figuring she wants me to go kick her husbands butt & I dont want to get involved. I go in, lights are off, sit on the bed & start whispering "Jenny.....Jenny, wake up". Im shaking the lump in my bed thinking Damn, she must be beat up real bad, dont even want to look at me. I look at the doorway & the lil woman is standing there giggling......I pull the covers back & it was a 3 foot tall Power Ranger Doll in my bed. AN HOUR & A HALF!!! I was quite ticked off at her but I damn sure had it coming & she got me good! :D
OUTSTANDING ! :hello2:

S

stefen

A friend of mine was apparently having an affair with his partners ex...

Well, his wife got wind of the event and drove to the ex's house and found her husbands Mercedes convertable parked by the curb.

Using a spare set of keys, he quietly took the car and parked it several blocks away.

The next morning, the husband came home all pissed...and she never said another word.

S

stefen

Same friend...as above

One day after they were separated, his wife held a garage sell and sold his horses for $50 each, gave the saddles and tack away for nothing, sold his Miley horse trailer for $500, and ravaged all of his personal belongings...

Always wondered what damage she would have done if she was really pissed :laughing7:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
A trucking company I was leased to several years back had a "reserve fund" that drivers could deposit a % of their settlement check into . Interest bearing acct. that you could access 24/7 for any personal
need .
Deb , the gal in charge of this fund , was a full fledged rip that acted like you were a street person asking a Wall Street banker for a loan when you called asking for some of your own money . All the
gals in the office HIGHLY disliked her . I fronted the money and one of them aided and abetted one of my better pranks ..........
Deb got a call from the best ladie's shop in the town informing her that a 'secret admirer' had bought a gift certificate in her name to be picked up at her convience ..........
Thrilled her so much that she blabbed it all over the office and hustled down to the shop at lunch
time all aglo .
They handed her a plain unmarked envelope containing a $40 gift certificate and a note which read ;
>
>

NOW BUY YOURSELF SOME UNDERWEAR THAT FITS !

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
This was many years ago at the tank shop, I was welding up a custom stereo cabinet out of 1 inch square tubing & 12 guage sheeting, had been working on this thing for a week on my lunch hours. We had a bunch of old Lincoln welders in a row, the ones with the crank to adjust amperage, & I had been using one welder in particular on my project. Lunch time came & I got all set up, everybody was watching while eating lunch as I began welding. I struck an arc & blew a huge hole in the side of the cabinet. "What the hell???" I check my amperage, crank it down a few turns & blew another hole! I turned it down, blew a hole, turned it ALL the way down & blew another hole! Now im real ticked off & have to grind this side plate off & replace it. Turns out the "gang" had ran the leads from another machine down the line & ran them into the coils of cable off my welder so it looked like they came from my machine then cranked the other machine to 500 amps. So Im adjusting the amperage on the wrong machine. Took me a while to figure out what those jackasses had done........they never would have told me, just sit there & laugh at me. I was hotter than hell over that one, but Im sure I had it coming. :wink:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
OK, this one is currently in progress, to be carried out tomorrow. As you may know I was in central Cali last summer/fall working on a dairy, we just got our gang boxes back here in Idaho. I went through them & pulled all the tools n' trash out of them, my supervisor Russ wanted me to paint his box cuz it was lookin real ratty. We will be back on another dairy soon so I painted it black n' white like a holstien dairy cow! Pics are up in My Daily Snapshots. My CEO saw it today & liked it, wants me to do the same to our large gangbox, I told him I still have some gloss black paint left over & he has a white Yukon..........let me paint er up for you!!! He absolutely threw a fit, said he'd kill me if I even thought about it! So, I just got off the phone with a sign shop, gonna head out in a few & buy a roll of magnetic sheeting, cut up a bunch of spots & paint em gloss black! We'll stick em all over his Yukon tomorrow & he is gonna hit the ceiling! I'll take pics of the Yukon, maybe get one of my CEO's face when he sees it & post em tomorrow night! ............this is gonna be real good! >:D

S

stefen

What's your favorite flower?...send to hospital or funeral home?....your choice :laughing7:

Rich in Texas

Jun 23, 2003
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MXT X2, Exploder, and Classic III
I had a General Manager at a company that was a major pain. Oh she was good at her job, but a biatch on wheels! So I got one those remote controlled fart machines. I taped the sounder under her office chair and waited for the next financial meeting. I sat in my office next to hers listening through the wall. I set it off from time to time and it got the appropriate response. She never lived it down. I laughed until I had tears running down my face and my cheeks hurt!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
LOL! I used to take the mig gun apart & tape up the holes where the argon came out then put it all back together. The poor "target would run a bead that was full of perosity (pinholes) & would spend 30 mins trying to figure out why he wasnt getting any gas. Not to mention having to grind all the weld out. >:D
I love the "jolly rancher" trick........gonna try that one on my GF real soon! :icon_thumleft:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I worked at a welding shop 1997-99 so bout 10-11 yrs ago. The nightshift shop foreman was like a bestfriend to all of us real nice guy. BUT. he liked pulling pranks, He 1 of those who could dish it out all nightlong but couldn't take it when he got pranked. I has a few days off comin so I was tryin to figure out how to get him good without harm. ( he always had the important, precision jobs he performed. ) So I worked 10pm-7am they worked 5pm-1am-4am in that area. When everyone left I went to his locker got out that brand new welding helmet took it apart sprayed blueing on his lense, put it back together and stuck it in the locker. Then when I closed the door to the locker I took a bunch of wire and wired it up pretty good left a few kookie notes in different writing, Make him think the wire was the joke. When I came back the next week, he acted and looked mad, so I asked someone whats wrong with him, Oh last week he was workin on somethin, struck an arc yanked off his hood and threw it about as hard as he could, Then said that Fu***ng Ben I'm gonna................... Well he had it coming. He got me at least 150 times, from that day on it was on I worked that job for almost 2 years I got the better of him.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In done all these in one night. greased door handle on his truck. Blew up lunch box, oh no that different guy, he put salt&pepper in my copenhagen. They all held me down and duck taped me to a chair to slow me down. Tack welded chippin hammer to steel table. greased the fone, and got someone else. loaded a bunch of scrap steel in the bed of his truck. Some of these I had help with.
One cold snowy morning after a 21 hr shift I went out got in the truck to go home, tired as hell, started it up, turned on the wipers to clear the snow and it just kept smearing, Dishsoap what a pain that was to get off the windshield.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
LOL Poor! Sounds like a fun place place to work! I know all those tricks, grease on door handles, tacking tools to the table, etc. Use to take weld hoods apart & smoke the lens with an oxy/accetelene torch.......light torch & turn off oxygen, you get that greasy, sooty smoke. Put it together & they cant see nothin. Use to spray the dye penetrant in gloves, purple hands wont wash off, grease in the fingertips of gloves, grease on the headband of weld hoods, etc. We got to the point that we would take a 3/4 inch airline 100 feet long & fill the hose with water, had the "Chicago" connectors. We used them to run pnuematic grinders & tools. We'd hook em back up, turn the air off & tie the end off so it was hidden & pointed at the air valve. We'd disconnect the end of hose running to someones grinder & hide it in the coils of our water hose. They come up & grab their grinder & nothing. Figuring someone turned off the air They'd walk up & open the ball valve & get 100 feet worth of water in the face! It was cool to make them "get themselves". A 100 foot length of 3/4 inch hose full of water with 150 psi blowing off is quite impressive! lol The good ol' days!

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I here yuh!!!!!!! Those days are priceless. Now I'm a stay at home dad, I get my lil feller here and there with a prank. He has fun with it. But the wife is the one I wanna get a good one on, been tryin to stew up a good one for her. and ideas, I cant do anything too harsh.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
I here yuh!!!!!!! Those days are priceless. Now I'm a stay at home dad, I get my lil feller here and there with a prank. He has fun with it. But the wife is the one I wanna get a good one on, been tryin to stew up a good one for her. and ideas, I cant do anything too harsh.
Bad idea if you plan to continue sleeping there ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread