Practical jokes you have my permission to use

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Mighty AP said:
OK, this one is currently in progress, to be carried out tomorrow. As you may know I was in central Cali last summer/fall working on a dairy, we just got our gang boxes back here in Idaho. I went through them & pulled all the tools n' trash out of them, my supervisor Russ wanted me to paint his box cuz it was lookin real ratty. We will be back on another dairy soon so I painted it black n' white like a holstien dairy cow! Pics are up in My Daily Snapshots. My CEO saw it today & liked it, wants me to do the same to our large gangbox, I told him I still have some gloss black paint left over & he has a white Yukon..........let me paint er up for you!!! He absolutely threw a fit, said he'd kill me if I even thought about it! So, I just got off the phone with a sign shop, gonna head out in a few & buy a roll of magnetic sheeting, cut up a bunch of spots & paint em gloss black! We'll stick em all over his Yukon tomorrow & he is gonna hit the ceiling! I'll take pics of the Yukon, maybe get one of my CEO's face when he sees it & post em tomorrow night! ............this is gonna be real good! >:D

OK, we pulled it off this afternoon, didnt quite get the reaction we had hoped for but he wasnt happy with us. Heres what he saw as he came out the door...........

Attachments

• yukon joke.jpg
    yukon joke.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 157
OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
Mighty AP said:
OK, this one is currently in progress, to be carried out tomorrow. As you may know I was in central Cali last summer/fall working on a dairy, we just got our gang boxes back here in Idaho. I went through them & pulled all the tools n' trash out of them, my supervisor Russ wanted me to paint his box cuz it was lookin real ratty. We will be back on another dairy soon so I painted it black n' white like a holstien dairy cow! Pics are up in My Daily Snapshots. My CEO saw it today & liked it, wants me to do the same to our large gangbox, I told him I still have some gloss black paint left over & he has a white Yukon..........let me paint er up for you!!! He absolutely threw a fit, said he'd kill me if I even thought about it! So, I just got off the phone with a sign shop, gonna head out in a few & buy a roll of magnetic sheeting, cut up a bunch of spots & paint em gloss black! We'll stick em all over his Yukon tomorrow & he is gonna hit the ceiling! I'll take pics of the Yukon, maybe get one of my CEO's face when he sees it & post em tomorrow night! ............this is gonna be real good! >:D

OK, we pulled it off this afternoon, didnt quite get the reaction we had hoped for but he wasnt happy with us. Heres what he saw as he came out the door...........

Sweet, hope to see the pictures if you still have a job :D Like on Seinfield, have enough film for the joke, arrest and upcoming trial :laughing9: I must admit that is one sweet prank :headbang:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like something from the Ben & Jerry's ice cream place. good one :laughing7:

DirtyMike

Feb 10, 2009
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is my claim to fame practical joke. What I do is I took my video camera and I set it up facing down on my toilet and with no one in there I taped for about a 10 minute long. Then when I have someone come over I wait for them to go to the bathroom then I put the tape in the vcr and when they come out we all laugh and it appears that we have been watching them in the bathroom the whole time. This prank works great!

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I was working in the basement of a very large company doing R&D for Gov. and others in the late 1980s. State of the art stuff.
One room about 20 X 20 had our computers for CAD/CAM.
All thick concrete walls, 1 door with cardkey access.
2 guys were always in there and argued alot but really friends.
One day I and one of the guys were in there and the door flew open and "Mark" was standing there with an AK-47 yelling "I have had it with you!"
Then started spraying towards "Jeff".
There were no tables so I just hit the floor thinking about bullets bouncing around a concrete room.
When firing stopped realized he was using blanks.
Security didn't think it was abit funny.
Lots of weird folks in R&D and he did keep his job, barely.

More to come. Love this thread!

Grey

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Those are great guys! Keep em coming!
The building I work in is very large, lots of rooms upstairs, big creepy basement. We had this older guy who worked for an exterminator company, he came once a month to check the many many rat traps & sticky pads. Real nice guy. :) There was a mouse that got stuck on a pad in the basement & a big corn snake had tried to get an easy meal & got stuck on the pad as well, he was still alive. The old guy came to me & told me he was terrified of snakes, asked if I could get the snake. I removed it & released the snake, so we teased the guy for several months everytime we saw him. Then we had a stroke of genious. We got a large rubber snake & put it on some boxes right next to a trap, put it right at chest level & tied light fishin line to the head, ran the line around the corner. When he came to that trap we started tugging the line so the snake head was moving & dancing, he didnt see it at first but when he finally did he bout soiled himself. Never saw anybody his age run so fast. He was a good sport & was teased mercilessly every time we saw him. :D

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was workin for my brother in-law moving mobile homes and setting them back up about 3-4 years ago. The company we did a lot of work for was closing a lot and we had to tear down about 10 homes and move them like 100 miles to another lot. The last day there I was cleaning up the garbage off the ground. I went to pick up a big piece of cardboard the last thing there, when I lifted it there was a snake about 12-14 inches long I dropped the cardboard, the other 2 guys were loading up the tools, so i got me a branch pinned down the snake and caught it. Now I thought I was gonna have me some fun. I went chasin them with the snake come around the corner and 1 of em had a board in his hand he said, " drop the snake or your gonna get it. " Well that spoiled my fun. It was drop the snake or get thumped in the head with a board. I went and let him go far from them.

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
One day in the R&D shop a fellow employee came in with a prize.
He had bought an old golf club made with a wooden handle that was once owned by a famous golfer from the 1930s. Had it in a skinny cloth bag and was showing it proudly.
Well, several of us got him turned away from his bench and were talking about it.
He paid $800 for it. Meanwhile another guy slipped the golf club out of the bag and put in a long piece of aluminum rod.
He was waving the bag and bashing into stuff with it when the guy turned around.
Guy went nuts.
Took awhile to calm him down.

Grey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread