can someone please help me

mtntrekr2

Jul 15, 2007
berks county, pa.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II 1000, Xterra-70 x3, Garret ace 250,
I have an older version of paint shop pro photo xi. I had it installed on this comp. but when the system crashed I had to format the hd. Now I am reinstalling all of my programs.
Here is my problem. The install is asking for the serial #. Does someone know where I can find it? I no longer have the box. I have the manual but there is no # anywhere in it.
Thank you
Joe

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you register the software when you bought it? If so, you can either send them an e-mail, or give them a call. Maybe just call them and explain what happened, they may work with you. :dontknow:

OP
OP
mtntrekr2

mtntrekr2

Jul 15, 2007
berks county, pa.
Detector(s) used
I have the cd but I cannot run the program from cd.
I tried to call the support # on their web site, It is answered by pep boys auto.
I was wondering if someone might be able to tell me which file on the cd would have the serial #. I can open the files just cannot run the darn thing without the #. It has to be on the cd somewhere for the install to compare it in order to complete the sequence.
TY
Joe

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you still have the CD holder? I'm looking on the back of my holder (Paint Shop Xtras 1 &2) I see a bar code and under that is #'s not sure if that is serial #'s or not. If you have the holder, it may help. :dontknow:

I'm sure someone will be along to help ya!

:wink: RR

OP
OP
mtntrekr2

mtntrekr2

Jul 15, 2007
berks county, pa.
Detector(s) used
CD came in a plain white envelope. All I can imagine is the serial # must have been on the box somewhere and unfortunately I tossed the box long ago never thinking to save #'s.

TY
Joe

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this want help this time, but I store cd keys on Yahoo, that way you can never lose them.......Store info in the note pad, or a email with no address......I ahve been doing this for over 10 years......Yahoo is the best thing going on the internet.....I have notes that are over 10 years old on yahoo....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread