spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This little ditty was always one of my favorites. Over the years I have done this more times than I care to remember, but it is always funny. Well later on it is, not when it happens.

All you need for this is a little water spritzer, or 2 fingers.

The first time I pulled this prank was in the late 80's. I had moved up in the steamship business and had become a regional sales manager. One day a co-worker and I decided to play a joke on the VP of Operations. This VP was a Teddy Bear, but a huge man of 6'4" and about 400lbs, but had the best sense of humor. We went into his office to discuss some company related matters while he was writing. While we were waiting he asked if we could talk to him while he was completing some paperwork. While we were talking I places the bottle between the crook of my coworkers arm and did the best I could to aim it at the VP's hand. Then it began. I did my best aah, ahh choo possible and let loose squirting the bottle. Nothing seemed to have happened. So the trooper I am, it's try, try, and try again. Again it was aah, ahh, choooo, discharge the water. Well they VP threw down the pen and went off on me, telling me to cover my &*^%% mouth when I sneezed. My co-worker and I started laughing like crazy and showed him the bottle. He laughed and called us both idiots.

Another effective way is just to stand behind some and sneeze on their neck. Yes, this may not be original as some of my other pranks, but it's still funny.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread