spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still at good old 1 Broadway, with yet more stories to follow from this wonderful office.

Well I had posted that I had pull a prank on Sam that he wouldn't own up to, so I had to think of another way to get him. It took some time but one day, one of the papers had an article about some new Hamburger place that opened near us. One of my co-worker's was showing of the article because it had a picture of a man who was the actual spitting image of Sam. This man was holding several large burgers, god knows how he didn't drop any. We all knew this wasn't Sam, but he even had to admit it was a scary resemblance.

This was too easy a task for me. First I just photo copied the picture onto a piece of paper and went to writing. I just wrote a small story on how Sam entered the new establishment pretty much begging for burgers like "Whimpy". I took my little flier and posted it all over the building and elevators for everyone to enjoy.

Keep in mind, my company dominated this building which is twelve stories tall and ran from Broadway to Trinity Pl., and our office occupied all but 2 floors. Our company had several hundred working there at that time and most people knew everyone. Poor Sam, he just had to deal with his picture hanging everywhere, including our 4 elevators.

It wasn't the best joke in the world, but still funny to all that knew him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread