spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A break from work jokes. The next one was done to my then girlfriend and yet somehow today still my best friend. I have pulled several on her over the years.

At the time we lived in the same apartment complex just down the street from me. We had planned to spend an evening together have dinner and watch a movie. I told her to come to my house, but she said she had things to do and that I should go over there. It was a pain for me because I had to lug the food (roast beef), spices, and my large cooking pan as hers is too small. I know there was more stuff I was carrying but I can't remember, all I remember is that I had to make 2 trips. When I started cooking, I noticed that I was missing one of the ingredients and I asked her to run to my house and get it. I guess she felt sorry for me, especially since I was cooking so she went.

While she had just left, I thought of a great prank to pull. I had an answering machine that once connected it broadcast-ed like a megaphone. I was thinking how long it would take her to reach my apartment and I called home right away so she didn't hear the rings. Well my timing was 100% on the money. I am just speaking into the phone and kept repeating geeet oooouut, geeeeeet ooooouuuut. I had only said this a few times and hung up, not knowing if I got her. As she opened the door she heard the voice coming out of the bedroom and my cat running around like a mental patient.

Well about 15 seconds later her phone rang and I picked it up. Sure enough it was her cursing me like a sailor and she never uses foul language.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions