spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I no longer have a land line, no use for them and why make the phone company rich?

I had 2 standard messages the I would alternate between and change them every 2-3 months.

1- Leave a basic standard message with a twist. "Hi, this is Bill. I am trying to avoid someone, so if I don't call back it's you".

2- With this message you have to time your pauses like a real conversation. This is really one of my all time favorites as it drives people crazy. Remember to hear it back and make sure the timing as perfect as possible so the conversation flows. I think this is a classic

ring, ring. Hi....... Hey I was just thinking about you........................................
Sorry I am not home right now, please leave a message.

I would love to get any new ideas as well.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
This is me, you know what to do.

Leave a message and maybe I'll call.

Lost my phone again, if I find it and get your message I may call you back.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Theres this phone prank that some of you may have heard, telemarketer calls this guy & he kept him goin for quite a while. Convinced him he had just called a murder scene & was talking to a detective, and even though the telemarketer lived many hundereds of miles away he was the prime suspect. I have the audio file on my pc but dont know how to link it, few dirty words but it is priceless. If someone knows how to link audio wav files I'll put it up for y'all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread