Pics taken with my new camera

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
I bought a Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS camera the other day, and it finally arrived today. Here are some test pics I took with it. :headbang: The macro mode allows you to get as close as 1.2 inches away from the object.

My two recent purchases have me excited about this 2010 season! I can't wait to swing this weekend!

new camera pics 011.JPG
new camera pics 015.JPG
new camera pics 020.JPG

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good camera !

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Awesome pics Kyle. Every little detail is showing. What did that one set you back. I'm in the market for a new camera. :)

What was the other purchase? :icon_scratch: Maybe I'm in the market for one of those too. ::)

OP
OP
Kyle PA

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
RPG said:
Awesome pics Kyle. Every little detail is showing. What did that one set you back. I'm in the market for a new camera. :)

What was the other purchase? :icon_scratch: Maybe I'm in the market for one of those too. ::)

The camera only set me back $149.99! At that price, you can't go wrong in purchasing one.

The other purchase was a Ucorder mini video camera; that only put me back $94.99!

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
KylePA said:
RPG said:

The camera only set me back $149.99! At that price, you can't go wrong in purchasing one.

The other purchase was a Ucorder mini video camera; that only put me back $94.99!

Lookin forward to the video's. :icon_thumleft:

Gonna be awesome seein those colonials as they come out of the ground. 8)

OP
OP
Kyle PA

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
RPG said:
KylePA said:
RPG said:

Lookin forward to the video's. :icon_thumleft:

Gonna be awesome seein those colonials as they come out of the ground. 8)

Thank you, RPG! I have the butterflies just thinking about filming my recoveries! I can't wait!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Impressive :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions