Lets here about your Butt Whoooopppppin.......

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Sumac trees are wicked also. My grandma and Grandpa were Italian. When they baby sat us, (my brother and I) my sisters were not born yet. We got the switch, even if we farted, and didn't say, " RUN!" C'mon Gramps............ for cryin' out loud. We were only 2 and 3 years old! But the worst arse whoopin's came from Granny, she didn't use a switch, she used her breadboard. Man, that thing looked and felt like you were being hit by a Mack truck. When you're that young, that thing was at least 2"X 18" X 24". One day I was at home, just recently, I saw a wooden cutting board and asked my mother where she got that cute little cutting board, she said " don't you recognize that?" I said no, she said That was Granny's whoopin' board! It was actually only 1/2" X 10" X 8" with a well worn handle on it. I am sure glad we were wearin' cotton diapers back then. Another little thing I remember about granny. When we done something right (which was rare) she would get a stick of Black Jack chewing gum and cut it into 4 pieces, and give us each a piece, then give one to gramps and one piece for her, I wonder why she never shared punishment with gramps too..........NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread