spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a counselor in the Boy Scouts, we pulled many a practical joke, this is one of them.

We had a C.I.T. that was a very heavy sleeper, so he was the target of a tough month in my camp. Since the C.I.T.'s were on rotation, I only had him for a month before he was sent to another camp.This young man was a nice and good heart-ted kid, and a good sense of humor. His only problem is that he slept too soundly. We first discovered this as one night we were in his lean-to carrying on, playing music, joking around, etc., and he never budged.

I can say it didn't take me long to think of things to do this this poor guy. We would wait until about 1am then 4 of us would enter the lean-to and grab a leg of his cot and tote him off.. He has woken up in the following locations Parade Field, front porch of the commissary, latrine, camp headquarters and on the lake front.

S

stefen

A solution is to wait until he is almost asleep, then go over to his bunk and kiss him on the lips...he will be so wormy that he will stay awake all night while you sleep ;D

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
A solution is to wait until he is almost asleep, then go over to his bunk and kiss him on the lips...he will be so wormy that he will stay awake all night while you sleep ;D
:icon_thumright: ;D :icon_thumright: ,
That will definatly make you sleep lightly , if at all ........ :tongue3:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Reminds me of my (heavy) drinkin' days. If someone passed out the games would begin. Lipstick & felt tip sharpies, lingerie, decorate them like a christmas tree, etc. Its hard to be creative when you are stone drunk but we always came up with something embarassing & very degrading! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread