spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may remember a little TV show that aired from 1988-1993, The Wonder Years. Well I was out playing golf with a few friends of mine in 1994 when we caught up to the group that was just ahead of us. I was surprised to see that it was Dan Lauria, who played the father on the wonder years. I was probably the only one that knew his name so I went over and talked with him briefly. I didn't want to impose on him, so I kept the conversation short and sweet, or so I thought. I did tell him that I liked his work on The Wonder Years and I was sorry that they canceled his show. I think he took it the wrong way and shot me a look. My friends thought I was crazy to mention it, but I thought I said it in good taste. Well he may be a comedian, but he can't take a joke is all I can say ;D

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
plehbah said:
Good material will always offend a few.

Don't you worry- Dan Lauria is probably at home right now, thinking about his inappropriate reaction to your comment, and he knows he was wrong and that it is symptomatic of a larger pantheon of character defects, and his wife will be leaving him any day now......

You sure showed him!

.........and lets not forget his $300 a day heroin habbit stemming from the overwhelming guilt he feels for snubbing you Spartacus. You have the last laugh! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread