spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being a practical joker is never easy as you always need to come up with new things to keep people on their toes, but I always love a good challenge.

I was attending a customers party that was held at the owners large backyard. There were about 200 guests, most of whom I already knew as they were business associates of one sort, or another. I was with my girlfriend and the VP who always knew I was a character. (I had mentioned this VP in another post on practical jokes) The VP was introducing me to one of the clerks that worked for his west coast office. I couldn't pass up this opportunity. While being introduced, I gave him a two hand handshake, holding firmly to his hand, said my name and company; then I told him I wasn't wearing any underwear. The face on this guy turned white and he tried like all hell to pull his hand away, as the VP stood by laughing. This poor guy didn't know what to do, or what hole to jump into. Maybe you had to be there to appreciate that :dontknow:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
be careful being a west coaster ---he might have said --neither am I , big boy ;D

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:
be careful being a west coaster ---he might have said --neither am I , big boy ;D

Great comment, I love your "snappy comeback", for sure!!!! :laughing9: I think the average person may be taken aback from that line, but it would never phase me. I was in game mode.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
spartacus53 said:
ivan salis said:

Great comment, I love your "snappy comeback", for sure!!!! :laughing9: I think the average person may be taken aback from that line, but it would never phase me. I was in game mode.
My response would have been , "Interesting ! Let me see !" ;D
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread