spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are ever late for an appointment, feel free to use the excuse I always give.

One great thing about this country is that work fixing the roads is never done and this is your golden ticket. All you need to do is memorize this little story. Here is my little example.

God, I am so sorry I was running late, but the was a terrible accident on ___________. (wait for customers reaction) Apparently they are doing some road work and traffic slowed down to take a look. There was a panel truck in the right lane and the passenger had his arm out the window. Another panel truck was going down the road and wasn't paying attention to the stalled traffic, so he swerved, sideswiping the truck and severing the passengers arm. (again wait for customers reaction) While everyone was attending to the victim another car came by and saw the arm with an expensive watch and bracelet still attached. One guy jumped out of the car and grabbed it and they sped off, with the police right behind them. (wait again ;D)The police caught up to them within 2 miles and ran them off the road. The pair were then arrested for armed robbery. ;D

It works every time!!!

This won't fly as well as the accident one, but still fun to tell and confuse people.

Sorry I was late, I had to wash my dog. No, I don't have a dog yet, but I am looking to get one right now and I know he is going to be dirty.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I still prefer my standard story regarding button flap long underwear vs the split bottom version .

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Technically I wasn't late, as I had no intention of being on time.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about when YOU get there EARLY and they get to YOU LATE,that really pisses off my 70 year old parents. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread