spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There must be some sort of delete option, or reset option on there. :icon_scratch: I never got into that I-Pod craze, so sorry I can't be more of a help.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate Apple products... but I have a 2Gig Nano that was given to me as a company gift a few years ago, though I really liked the leather life member NRA bomber jacket they gave me more! :wink: Anyway, the only reason I know this is because my girlfriend lost her iPod over Spring Break and asked to use mine on her trip back up to Missouri. We had to sync up the iPod with iTunes, then there was an option we found to completely reformat the iPod back to the factory settings. I can't recall exactly what we had to do, but once you sync up the iPod, you should see it on the left-hand side of iTunes. We either right-clicked on it and did it, or chose from the menu at the top of iTunes. Sorry if I'm not more of a help. Hope you can get yours reset...

Bran <><

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't you get a manual online? I know that with GPS systems there is a pin-sized hole that you can stick a paper clip into and reset to factory settings. You may want to look at your unit for something similar.

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hook up to computer

ITunes should open

Click on the little ipod that shows up to the left of your tune list.

It opens a new window were you can manually reset or add or delete contents.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread