Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kawalabear said:
when i ague with my 17 yr old, we both always have to have the last word. :laughing7:

so just how do i end it. ??? with me having the last word of coarse.

I think all kids are wired the same way, I know I was like that too. So, you want to win huh? This is what you do, after he THINKS he has the last word, give him that glare, you know which one I am talking about. Once he sees that expression, I think he will get the message. Now all you have to do is say, does it it like I mean business? Once he says "yes", just say GOOD, and the event is over and you had the last word :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
The pellet gun shoots pellets, the shot gun shoots shot (BB's), The rubberband gun shoots rubberbands, The paintball gun shoots paintballs, The nailgun shoots nails, the staplegun shoots staples, the pricegun shoots prices, the tapegun dispenses tape, the tatergun shoots taters, ETC. then why is it the rifle/pistol is not referred to as the bullet gun, or the shell gun, or the cartridge gun. :tongue3:

You see the items you first mentioned were material specific in nature, whereas a gun is a general term and normally shoots bullets, shot, perhaps even small rocks.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Abbiecus is back!!! How was your appointment? Did they give you any news at all? God I hate goin to the proctologist too Spart but sometimes it is a neccesary trip.............oops. I wasnt spose to mention that, was I? :-\ :laughing7: Take ibuprofen & lay on your stomache for a couple days til the pain goes away, you'll be fine & WELCOME BACK BUDDY!!! :icon_thumleft: :tongue3:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OOps for me too......I forgot one. Why is it that a guy can give an answer to any Question asked to him, but he never mentions any questions he has of his own... :tongue3:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
OOps for me too......I forgot one. Why is it that a guy can give an answer to any Question asked to him, but he never mentions any questions he has of his own... :tongue3:

What I mean is why not ask yourself a question, Feel free to share Question and Answer.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
Then you have the machine gun, gattling gun and burp guns to classify. The list is endless.

Did you know the first burp gun was made by Coca-Cola??

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poorhunter will be on for a while. I will answer any Question ask away.This gonna be fun....... :tongue3:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda like the sister to the tater gun huh. Chug a few cokes and shove an onion in yer mouth, then point and shoot. Wallah a burp gun....

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Mighty AP said:
Abbiecus is back!!! How was your appointment? Did they give you any news at all? God I hate goin to the proctologist too Spart but sometimes it is a neccesary trip.............oops. I wasnt spose to mention that, was I? :-\ :laughing7: Take ibuprofen & lay on your stomache for a couple days til the pain goes away, you'll be fine & WELCOME BACK BUDDY!!! :icon_thumleft: :tongue3:
Wrong approach . When the Dr doing the procedure starts his pre-op speil ; just cut to the chase .
Tell him ,"Don't need to hear it . Pretend you are making love to your wife : Drug h$ll out of me and wake me when you are done !"
That guy took me off his Christmas card mailing list .

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
Mighty AP said:
Wrong approach . When the Dr doing the procedure starts his pre-op speil ; just cut to the chase .
Tell him ,"Don't need to hear it . Pretend you are making love to your wife : Drug h$ll out of me and wake me when you are done !"
That guy took me off his Christmas card mailing list .

Why bother with pain killers :dontknow:, I have been wronged by some many employers in the past that ole highway is wider and faster than the Autobahn. :laughing9: They did find that the insides contained the same material some of my bosses were made from, go figure :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread