Public Service Announcement

B

BigDan

Dear Abbiecus

If absence makes the heart grow fonder, why does my wife get so made when I come home late?

They say the race goes to the swiftest, but I hear that haste makes waste? They say the early bird gets the worm, and that he who hesitates is lost. But I've also heard measure twice, cut once. Who is making this $%^& up?

April 1st came and went and still no parade. Christmas gets Santa, Easter gets the Bunny, even St. Patrick's Day has a St. Patrick. When do we get an April Fool's day icon, and who should it be?

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
:icon_scratch: Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Dear Abbiecus

BigDan said:
If absence makes the heart grow fonder, why does my wife get so made when I come home late?

The reason she is mad is because you forgot the milk again

They say the race goes to the swiftest, but I hear that haste makes waste? They say the early bird gets the worm, and that he who hesitates is lost. But I've also heard measure twice, cut once. Who is making this $%^& up?

Some confused twit relative of mine, we have books of that stuff

April 1st came and went and still no parade. Christmas gets Santa, Easter gets the Bunny, even St. Patrick's Day has a St. Patrick. When do we get an April Fool's day icon, and who should it be?

That day is a national Holiday for me, so I don't work; but feel free to use my avatar for now

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zephyr said:
:icon_scratch: Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?

So long as they wear an over-sized coat, and one hides in it, they pay for only 1

We do that all the time, but when seating is limited we usually flip for who will sit in who's lap :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dr. Phioprabby what happens to an Indian (feathers not dots) that drinks to much tea?
[/quote]

Simple, his tee pees :hello2:

K

Kentucky Kache

spartacus53 said:
Zephyr said:

So long as they wear an over-sized coat, and one hides in it, they pay for only 1

We do that all the time, but when seating is limited we usually flip for who will sit in who's lap :icon_thumleft:

Tell me you haven't been traveling with plehbah. :laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
Tell me you haven't been traveling with plehbah. :laughing7:

Sorry, I can't travel anywhere since I am under house arrest :laughing9:

jeff456

Dec 15, 2008
Hi Spartacus. I hope that although my post count is low and that I am mostly a lurker you will still find time to answer my question. Well, two questions now.

As I was reading through all the responses to your post I asked myself, "why am I reading this?" I could not answer this for myself, so my first question is.......Why am I reading this?

Then as I was still pondering why I was reading this I came to post number 40 in which you advised a person wanting a solution to animals smelling his crotch to use Vicks Vapo to eliminate this problem. You also cautioned him that it may "sting a tad". How do you know that rubbing Vicks Vapo on your privates stings?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Jeff

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff456 said:
Hi Spartacus. I hope that although my post count is low and that I am mostly a lurker you will still find time to answer my question. Well, two questions now.

As I was reading through all the responses to your post I asked myself, "why am I reading this?" I could not answer this for myself, for first question is.......Why am I reading this?

Your reading this for a good number of reasons. You have an education and can read is the first that comes to mind. You are truly bored and nothing good is on TV. This post can be informative and perhaps funny. Need I list more :dontknow:

Then as I was still pondering why I was reading this I can to post number 40 in which you advised a person wanting a solution to animals smelling his crotch to use Vicks Vapo to eliminate this problem. You also cautioned him that it may "sting a tad". How do you know that rubbing Vicks Vapo on your privates stings?

Well that is how I personally do it. It took a while to get used to the sting, but now I am fine. By the way, welcome to T-Net :icon_thumleft:

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Jeff

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff456 said:
As I was reading through all the responses to your post I asked myself, "why am I reading this?" I could not answer this for myself, so my first question is.......Why am I reading this?

Jeff, you may also want to seek a second opinion :P

jeff456

Dec 15, 2008
spartacus53 said:
jeff456 said:

Jeff, you may also want to seek a second opinion :P

No, I believe you nailed it. Which also explains why I keep coming back! Thanks.

Your reply was also lightning fast. I had some typos I fixed right after posting and you answered before I could correct them. You don't get service this good even when paying. Wait, this is free right? I'm not going to get a bill am I? If in fact you are charging for questions then please disregard my last two questions....

Jeff

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff456 said:
No, I believe you nailed it. Which also explains why I keep coming back! Thanks.

Your reply was also lightning fast. I had some typos I fixed right after posting and you answered before I could correct them. You don't get service this good even when paying. Wait, this is free right? I'm not going to get a bill am I? If in fact you are charging for questions then please disregard my last two questions....

Jeff

Feel free to ask away, I am having a blast

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Great Spartacus. Please grace me with an answer to a perplexing question. notworthy
I dont know if you have one of these or if yours works the same.........but at my sink I have two (2) Cheesy knobs. When one is turned, cold water comes out of the faucet. When the other is turned, magicaly........HOT WATER COMES OUT! I swear its true! Please tell me...............how is this possible? Huh Is this a feat of modern technology or should I call a priest & have the demons in my plumbing system excorcised? I can have the Padre look at my toaster too, as Ive stated before it calls me dirty names. Evil

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, the board was getting crowded. This is similar to the thermos. The thermos keeps hot things hot, and cold things cold, it just knows ;D

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WindHarvester said:
Spooky said:
yes..

Why is it that my neighbor who lives in a government subsidized house, paid for with MY tax dollars has two BRAND NEW CARS, a FIFTH WHEEL CAMPER, a BOAT, and the front window is taken up by a GINORMOUS plasma TV?

Yet I just had to sell something to get my lawnmower fixed?

Are they self employed drug dealers??

That is a misnomer, even the drug dealers are employed by a kingpin, or cartel

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
spartacus53 said:
Oh Great Spartacus. Please grace me with an answer to a perplexing question. notworthy
I dont know if you have one of these or if yours works the same.........but at my sink I have two (2) Cheesy knobs. When one is turned, cold water comes out of the faucet. When the other is turned, magicaly........HOT WATER COMES OUT! I swear its true! Please tell me...............how is this possible? Huh Is this a feat of modern technology or should I call a priest & have the demons in my plumbing system excorcised? I can have the Padre look at my toaster too, as Ive stated before it calls me dirty names. Evil

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, the board was getting crowded. This is similar to the thermos. The thermos keeps hot things hot, and cold things cold, it just knows ;D

So..........no priest, eh? I was lookin forward to havin him talk to the toaster for me............& the blender has been getting real fresh with me too! ::)

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
If a man is in the woods and there's no woman to hear him....is he still wrong?

He is wrong on so many levels I can't begin to count.
1- Hiding in the woods is only a temporary solution for him, he has to go home at some point.
2- He can be on the moon for all that matters, a woman knows what he is up to. Must be ESP :dontknow:
3- Even in the woods there are women.. Ever hear of Mother Nature? Mother Nature had dropped many a dime to my ex-wife, and that is a fact
4- I have been wrong in these types of matters only once in my life and that was in the 70's when I thought I may have been wrong.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread