spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems that in the the professional world of medicine and law the parties participating in these fields are only practicing. My question is, why not license them when they get it right. :dontknow:

The good news is I've been studying law and medicine for a good 15 minutes each and I am now ready to practice. So why wait for the national health care reform to kick in, you can get all your medical answers right here, right now :icon_thumleft: The best part is that if I practice medicine on myself and have a case of malpractice, I'll just sue myself ;D

Dr. Spartacus53 Esq. says **"The only license I need is a valid drivers license".

** Note: Drivers license is not valid in all 50 states and I am not even sure if it's valid in my state.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dr. You got somethin to scratch my itch. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
........I'll let you lance this boil Spart, best get a few towels, gonna be messy! LOL :o

You may laugh, but two weeks ago I had a huge infection from ingrown skin on my face and did a self lance in the mirror. :laughing9: I am still here to talk about it too :icon_thumleft: I just sterilized a razor blade and cut a good 2-3 cms. Why pay a doctor for something I could do on my own :dontknow:
Luckily I didn't get an infection, otherwise I would have to had gotten antibiotics.

http://www303.lunapic.com/editor/saveas.php

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
Dr. You got somethin to scratch my itch. :icon_scratch:

Use Ben-Gay, that will stop anything from itching.. Especially on sensitive areas :icon_thumleft:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Doc see I started scratching this itch with my fingers and it would not stop. So then I started scratching with sandpaper started with 600 grit, Then next thing yuh know I was using 80 grit then 50. But still no relief, so I then stomped on an empty 6 pack of beer bottles, and began wollering about but still no relief. So I consulted with the 9" makita grinder but It was so big I couldn't get it into a tight place. So I called my nieghbor and asked him for help he roped me and drug me behind his car I felt relief for a few seconds then the itch got even worse. Doc Please help I don't know what to do It's driving me crazy...........yours truly, Itchy Scratchy...............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions