All Treasure Hunting
Hey Marc can I borrow 750 bucks :laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just checked my email and received the same email!!!!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The changes that happen in my life that are beyond my control always seem to be negative, so I sure hope that won't be the case here and the forum will be run the same way. This is basically the only place I post so if it was to change I'd probably end up a lurker, then drop off completely. I sure don't blame Marc for selling as that's just how it goes sometimes.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
True, Marcs had this site a long time & the way he ran it was great. The people he chose to help him run it have been wonderful, its been a fun ride. Lets hope the new owner(s) recognize that & dont screw up a real good thing. Good luck in all your endeavors Marc & please come back & see us often. :)

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Got the email tonight, sad to see Marc go but wish him the very best in all he does. Marc, please be sure to stop in as much as possible
as we would hate to miss you, good luck! :thumbsup:

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
Well I'm truly sorry that he's sold it for a low ball offer. I knew he was contemplating selling it and offerred him some server space to offset the costs for a bit, but he never got back to me. I would have liked to bought it myself, but he didn't respond to my inquiries. I might not have been as low as the offer he took, but we'll never know now. I do have a bit of a conflict of interest considering I administer another treasure site, so maybe he just rejected me out of hand. Again, we'll never know... but I wish this site the best and hope it continues on. It has so many unique characteristics for a TH site that it would be a shame for it to be lost, or mis-managed into the same-ole same-ole

sandals55

Nov 25, 2008
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites PRL 1, M6, BHID300
although I have been a member on this site for awhile, I don't post much. However, I am very active on the White's forum, which is no longer accessible. I have many friends there and am concerned that because of this I will loose contact with them, which makes me very sad. We will just have to wait and see the outcome. I certainly do hope that nothing changes with the White's and that it comes back up.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also got the email as I am thinking everyone will as Marc can get to it. I 1st want to wish him the best an hoping he can do some traving an exploring himself now with his family! Then I hope the new owner will not change much but as was said above only time will tell ! So Congrats to you whoever you are!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The End of an Era. I wonder when they will let the cat out of the bag?

Marc - Over the last few years this site has been an anchor point in my internet travels. You have done a great job here and it won't be the same without you (I hope that is not an understatement)! The PM's and phone calls were enlightening and enjoyable. I wish you luck and fortune.

Beep

Evan/tn

Jul 7, 2009
Detector(s) used
spectra V3,MXT
sandals55 said:
although I have been a member on this site for awhile, I don't post much. However, I am very active on the White's forum, which is no longer accessible. I have many friends there and am concerned that because of this I will loose contact with them, which makes me very sad. We will just have to wait and see the outcome. I certainly do hope that nothing changes with the White's and that it comes back up.
All us who have been cast adrift will have to band together here i guess until our new home is reopened.....soon i hope :icon_thumright:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew it was coming, just wasn't expecting it. Good luck Marc. Monty

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I certainly hope nothing changes T-Net is the best forum you can get just as is time will tell .Good luck Marc

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOOD LUCK MARC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am saddened to hear you had to take a low ball offer, but we all have to eat and pay bills.

Just hope the new sheriff in town does not try and change too many things around here. Like others have said, this is the only forum I post in and really enjoy the friends I have made. Shoot, I actually got to met a bunch of them in person last weekend. (It was great, for those of you who could not be there).

Hope you will check in and that life treats you kind.

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread