ATTN: TREASURENET MAY HAVE A NEW OWNER-

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc, I hate to see you sell, but sometimes things don't always go as we want them to. Thank you for having created and run such a great site. Best of Luck in your future.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc the best of luck to you in the future. Funny I was asked in an email from a friend if I was the winning bid. Duh... I didn't even think of it.

I don't think things are going to change all that much, but if pop ups come we better leave. :coffee2:

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Best of luck,Mark. I have enjoyed this site and have posted often here. I do hope whoever bought it, or buys it, will keep it mostly like it is. There are some things that could change,but hopefully it won't be a drastic one. This is not the forum site I post on, but it is a good place to go and relax,read others posts and daily activities. Whatever you do or wherever you go, I wish you luck with your next project. rockhound

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Thanks Marc...You made us all a home here and we are sorry to see you go...but knew it would happen someday. I hope the new owners realize that we are a family here and keep things the way you intended.
Treasurenet has given me many new friends and made lifetime ones for me as well...I wouldnt have found them without you.
Be blessed in everything you do and everywhere you go...
Love
Christy and girls

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
bah! You are sellin the family? :wink: Best of luck to you in whatever it is that you are going to do and I do hope you keep in touch. Like many others I have found this site to be more family than just a forum and have made some lifelong friends here. I do hope it does not change so much it is not like that anymore. Take care!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I guess White's (or their forums) will now be the new owner... :-\

Bran <><

oldtimer82

May 29, 2005
irasburg, vermont
Detector(s) used
whites silver eagle
well Marc you have had the best imho web forum on treasure hunting there is, i've been involve with a few others and they are light weights compared to this.
you and jeff and the others have always given 150% to this site.
may God bless and make all your dreams come true
h.h.
oldtimer :icon_thumright:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was an eye-opening email! We knew it was coming though so I was prepared for it. I hope all goes well for Marc!
The only change I want to see is a $10,000 or $50,000 bet button on the video poker arcade game :D.
I'm wearing out my mouse, ;D

Good luck Marc!! Whatever happens we all love you man! :icon_thumleft:

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
The Whites Forum ( not to be confused with the Whites Detectors section in the Metal Detector Brand catagory), was a separate forum on the T-Net servers. The Whites forum will continue with a few changes on the Whites Metal Detector website servers. The Whites Forum is being transfered and should be up and running again today. (Hopefully)

Robbie

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
diggummup said:
So has everyone deleted their PM's (after filing them away of course)?

I have destroyed all incriminating evidence. :wink:

Now that's what i'm talking about! 53162719.gif

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miss felinepeachy! She was a good kitty!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Marc; May God Bless You and Yours for all the joy and happiness you have brought to literally thousands of Treasure Hunters all across the ENTIRE United States. May God Bless all of your Future Endeavors. You are an inspiration to us all. Best Wishes. You will be truly missed. PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread