A word of CAUTION about T.C. Metal Detectors - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A word of CAUTION about T.C. Metal Detectors

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Oct 2005
    Northern, Michigan
    willow stick
    144 times
    eating

Re: A word of CAUTION about T.C. Metal Detectors

I had a deal with TC myself and it took over a month before I was told his supplier didn't have the coil and I got a refund. Before the end I called TC 5 times and emailed him at least 3 times.

Over on another forum there's a large thread about his slow service. He's known for very slow service. I know of one fellow who waited almost 2 months for a detector TC had sitting in his shop. But on the bright side he got a good deal.

Good luck.

Badger
    "Everything is an anomaly" Michigan Badger

us
    Apr 2010
    Lakeland La.
    Whites DFX, 950 coil, 6X10 DD Eclipse
    8 times

Yea well, from now on I wont look for just the best deal. I'm so disgusted with this guy.....
    Everyday on earth is a gift, don't waste it.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30296 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by rvosburg
    Yea well, from now on I wont look for just the best deal. I'm so disgusted with this guy.....
    Best idea os just cancel your order, and buy somewhere else.....That is the advantage of using a credit card, you are protected and you can dispute the charge. I have disputed several charges over the years over items I have purchased or tried to purchase with out a single problem.....
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

May 2005
    96 times

He is helping everyone decide on a detector at httpcolondoubleslashmetal
    detectorreviewsdotnet Maybe posting there on the forum would get some response. HH, George (MN)

Apr 2006
    6 times

did you ever receive the digger?

Just curious if the dealer ever responded...........see ya mark

us
    Apr 2007
    N.E. of Atlanta

Yea,,,, not cool to complain about your problem, get other people involved and not post if there was resolution.... ..

us
    Apr 2010
    Lakeland La.
    8 times

Been awhile since I was on this site, but to answer your question, No I never got anything and I never heard a peep from the jerk. I've given up and all I can say is that I hope he gets his in the end.......

us
    May 2009
    Florida
    Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
    1854 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Been awhile since I was on this site, but to answer your question, No I never got anything and I never heard a peep from the jerk. I've given up and all I can say is that I hope he gets his in the end.......
    Did you at least get the charge reversed on your card?

Apr 2006
    6 times

Thanks for the answer, Sorry you got ripped, but at least the rest of us knows NOT to deal with this thief...............see ya mark

us
    Apr 2010
    Lakeland La.
    8 times

To be honest with you, no, on the credit card. I called them once about a month after I placed the order and after what seemed like a half hour of going through the automated messages and finally getting the "please hold for the next avilable representative" I stayed on hold for I dont know how long and hung up. I have been having some tuff medical issues and that seems to have put everything else on the "not so important list" if you know what I mean. Some things can sure change your outlook on life real fast. So hopefully eveything will work out OK for me and I can get on with my life and I will just ckalk this up to experience.

us
    Feb 2009
    West Virginia
    Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
    104 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Next time just go to the source. George Lesche... He is a great guy! And owner of Predator Tools. By the way not only friendly and honest but a heck of a digger!

http://predatortools.com/
    Dirty Mike

us
    Jan 2009
    Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
    3 times

RVOSBURG--
    Don't just give up. That's what this jerk is hoping for. Contact the Attorney General in his state. That will get his attention.

us
    Nov 2008
    Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
    129 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Oh boy.
    tisk,tisk guy

us
    Dec 2010
    Central Ohio
    Current: CTX 3030, CF77, XP Deus, Compadre Previous: Etrac, G2, T2, DMC II-B, Sovereign GT, Garret Infinium, BH 505

Anyone hear anything from this guy lately. I too have placed an order a week ago with not a word on shipping. My CC has not been billed yet. However, knowing that my info is floating around in his shop worries me. I also noticed this guy states a 20% restocking fee on orders over 12 hours old. Wish I would have researched his company before ordering a thing from him.

Edit:
    He retrurned my calls today, guess I did not think of the weather they just had up there. I recently had my CC info stolen and I am very leary when it comes to online purchasing. I do not think the guy is trying to scam anyone, or ever did. I think he is a big time family guy(not a bad thing), and at times he lets his customer service take the hit. I am actually surprised he returned my call after the message I left him. I know I would not want to talk to someone that angry. I will make it a point from here on out to call him before making an order from him. Hopefully the item I ordered is shipped today or tomorrow as he said.

us
    Apr 2010
    Toivola,MI
    Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
    19 times

I don't know I'm just glad I didn't order anything from him. If I was rvosberg I would get ahold of the FBI internet division if the cc company wont kill the charge because it is tech. a internet crime I know it sounds drastic but the way I look at it whither it's 5.00 or 5 thousand dollars It's hard earned money even if it's charged to a CC we still have to pay it off plus the interest and in todays day and age every penny counts.
    Just my .02
    drewan
    HH-drewan
    Leave only footsteps behind.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links