Gaylord Michigan or Area Detectorists Needed to Teach Children About THing

gaylord

May 27, 2010
I have been contacted by a library worker in Gaylord, Michigan, about having a THer (or several) come talk to area school children about treasure hunting and maybe set up a little seeded treasure dig for the kids (that will be provided).

This would be a great opportunity for a good natured THer to help build a positive attitude toward the hobby plus maybe gain you access to some great private hunting locations for your own hunts. More than likely this will be featured in a local paper.

If you live in the general area of Gaylord, Michigan, and are interested, PM me and I will get back to you with the phone number and name of the person to contact.

Thanks

lumusislight

Greenie
Aug 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Originally Posted by gaylord
I have been contacted by a library worker in Gaylord, Michigan, about having a THer (or several) come talk to area school children about treasure hunting and maybe set up a little seeded treasure dig for the kids (online homework help will be provided).

View full quote
>>>>>

Hello gaylord,
Does your library organize events for middle or high schools? Any news to share? I'm planning to curate a summer club (Belleville, Michigan) and so, I will need to contact someone from Huron Valley Detectorists (Huron Metal Detector Club) I guess. Any other recommendations for a treasure hunting program for kids?
I've PMed you but didn't get any reply, so I'm bumping the topic, maybe someone else can help.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posted in 2010 bud...good luck with that..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions