Gaylord Michigan or Area Detectorists Needed to Teach Children About THing
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gaylord
  • 1 Post By lumusislight

Thread: Gaylord Michigan or Area Detectorists Needed to Teach Children About THing

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2010
    1 times

Gaylord Michigan or Area Detectorists Needed to Teach Children About THing

I have been contacted by a library worker in Gaylord, Michigan, about having a THer (or several) come talk to area school children about treasure hunting and maybe set up a little seeded treasure dig for the kids (that will be provided).

This would be a great opportunity for a good natured THer to help build a positive attitude toward the hobby plus maybe gain you access to some great private hunting locations for your own hunts. More than likely this will be featured in a local paper.

If you live in the general area of Gaylord, Michigan, and are interested, PM me and I will get back to you with the phone number and name of the person to contact.

Thanks
    Toecutter likes this.

Aug 2018
    8 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Originally Posted by gaylord
    I have been contacted by a library worker in Gaylord, Michigan, about having a THer (or several) come talk to area school children about treasure hunting and maybe set up a little seeded treasure dig for the kids (online homework help will be provided).

View full quote
    >>>>>
    Hello gaylord,
    Does your library organize events for middle or high schools? Any news to share? I'm planning to curate a summer club (Belleville, Michigan) and so, I will need to contact someone from Huron Valley Detectorists (Huron Metal Detector Club) I guess. Any other recommendations for a treasure hunting program for kids?
    I've PMed you but didn't get any reply, so I'm bumping the topic, maybe someone else can help.
    Toecutter likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Only boaring people get board

Nov 2018
    The Thumb
    NOX899 ATpro
    4693 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Posted in 2010 bud...good luck with that..
    I'll sleep when I'm dead

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links