dont come to my door and ask me one more time :( UPDATE 4th time - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    us
    Oct 2006
    2628 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :( UPDATE 4th time

be proud of your gov.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	umm 008.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	414833   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	umm 009.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	414834  

us
    Jan 2007
    Ohio
    Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
    1 times

Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack
    Quote Originally Posted by WindHarvester
    The census won't mean too much to me. I'm stuck in a gerrymandered district that is set up to ensure a majority black voting block...............and my complexion doesn't meet muster. The LAST census cost my state a seat in the House and my county was moved into that district. If we lose ANOTHER House seat, there will be some MORE counties moved into Uncle Ben's district. You can bet your a$$, none of us will be moved OUT.
    Move if you don't like "Uncle Ben's district"!
    MOVE, MY A$$. I was living in my county LONG before Benny got into office and I'll still be here LOOOONG after Benny gets his comeuppance.
    Who is Your Uncle Benny anyways?

Seems like you've got some Family issues to deal with.

us
    Oct 2006
    2628 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

The census won't mean too much to me. I'm stuck in a gerrymandered district that is set up to ensure a majority black voting block...............and my complexion doesn't meet muster. The LAST census cost my state a seat in the House and my county was moved into that district. If we lose ANOTHER House seat, there will be some MORE counties moved into Uncle Ben's district. You can bet your a$$, none of us will be moved OUT.
    MOVE, MY A$$. I was living in my county LONG before Benny got into office and I'll still be here LOOOONG after Benny gets his comeuppance.

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    389 times

Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :( UPDATE 4th time

Who is Your Uncle Benny anyways?

Seems like you've got some Family issues to deal with.
    Benny Thompson, Congressman, 2nd District of Mississippi. Nancy Pelosi calls him "her Uncle Ben". If a Republican called him that, you'd here every member of the NAACP, the RainBow Coalition, and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference sing to the highest mountain tops just how RACIST that name is. BUT, Nancy gets a pass.
    Benny Thompson is one of the crookedest people to ever hold a political office. Since Mississippi doesn't have an I.D. requirement for voting, Benny can have bus loads of voters travel around to the "smaller" polling spots and vote............early and OFTEN. Benny's "Bus Parade" is an open secret. His first 9 years in office, he became the wealthiest member of the Mississippi Delegation. Now, he is supposedly worth over $32 million. You DO NOT GET THAT KIND OF WEALTH on a salary of $160,000 a year. I don't care WHO your tax man and stockbroker is. Maybe the guy who helped Hillary Clinton turn $1,000 into $100,000 in 30 days in Cattle Futures, is Benny's adviser..............NOT!!!

Who is Benny Thompson? He's the guy whose district is primarily an agricultural region, but instead of taking the Chairmanship of the House Agricultural Committee, he traded that for the Chairmanship of the House Committee for Homeland Security. POWER!! That's where Benny's interest lies; to hell with the needs of his constituents.

Who is Benny Thompson? He is one of the most worthless, no good, low down, son of a ***** in the country. THAT'S who Benny Thompson is. And he will NEVER change. So he's got to be fired.........one way or another.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links