dont come to my door and ask me one more time :( UPDATE 4th time

bigfish31

Jan 4, 2007
North of Sacramento,Ca.
Detector(s) used
dfx
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

Last week, in Yuba City, Ca., a home owner branished a gun at a census worker. When The cops returned, the home owner pointed it at the cops and got shot to death. Man, did she she not want to answer any questions.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I just wonder if they hand pick folks who cant read to do this job.............apparently they do cause 2 times they came here and ignored the signs which say..........NO TRESPASSING.....

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

come on gringo laugh for everybody ;D

Attachments

• partyhalloween 004.jpg
    partyhalloween 004.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 293

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I had a funny thing happen in my area, the house next to me had been moved, & the Census worker spent several minutes or hours driving around looking & asking questions, (until I told him). ;D

Fossis.............

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Its done dumb anyway! This is the 2nd time in 25 years we got a form I sent it back so they shouldn't come here but ...... ? last time I forgot it and they never showed up :icon_scratch:

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other

How often do you have a census in the US? Every 10yrs for us over here, and it's compulsary.

U.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The census won't mean too much to me. I'm stuck in a gerrymandered district that is set up to ensure a majority black voting block...............and my complexion doesn't meet muster. The LAST census cost my state a seat in the House and my county was moved into that district. If we lose ANOTHER House seat, there will be some MORE counties moved into Uncle Ben's district. You can bet your a$$, none of us will be moved OUT.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

Shortstack said:
The census won't mean too much to me. I'm stuck in a gerrymandered district that is set up to ensure a majority black voting block...............and my complexion doesn't meet muster. The LAST census cost my state a seat in the House and my county was moved into that district. If we lose ANOTHER House seat, there will be some MORE counties moved into Uncle Ben's district. You can bet your a$$, none of us will be moved OUT.

Move if you don't like "Uncle Ben's district"!

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I gotta admit man.....
They came to our house winding up the mountain on our private property this year.
The lady was nice and all, but, when she knocked on my door and asked if I had a few minutes, I told her, No, I'm sorry, I am really busy today and it's not a good time.
She insisted only one question which I agreed to. The one question lead to the 4th or 5th I'm not sure
and 20 minutes later, I asked that she kindly leave. I felt really uncomfortable with her insisting she stay. She never came back ....Kinda reminded me of a bill collector :D

I hope she made a ton of money this year. :D

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WindHarvester said:
Shortstack said:

MOVE, MY A$$. I was living in my county LONG before Benny got into office and I'll still be here LOOOONG after Benny gets his comeuppance.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the kid turned my paper work in as my next door neighbors by mistake. :D

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
be proud of your gov. :laughing7:

Attachments

• umm 008.jpg
    umm 008.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 196
  • umm 009.jpg
    umm 009.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 210

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

Shortstack said:
WindHarvester said:
Shortstack said:

MOVE, MY A$$. I was living in my county LONG before Benny got into office and I'll still be here LOOOONG after Benny gets his comeuppance.

Who is Your Uncle Benny anyways?

Seems like you've got some Family issues to deal with.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack said:
WindHarvester said:
Shortstack said:

:o

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WindHarvester said:
Shortstack said:
WindHarvester said:
Shortstack said:

Who is Your Uncle Benny anyways?

Seems like you've got some Family issues to deal with.

Benny Thompson, Congressman, 2nd District of Mississippi. Nancy Pelosi calls him "her Uncle Ben". If a Republican called him that, you'd here every member of the NAACP, the RainBow Coalition, and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference sing to the highest mountain tops just how RACIST that name is. BUT, Nancy gets a pass.
Benny Thompson is one of the crookedest people to ever hold a political office. Since Mississippi doesn't have an I.D. requirement for voting, Benny can have bus loads of voters travel around to the "smaller" polling spots and vote............early and OFTEN. Benny's "Bus Parade" is an open secret. His first 9 years in office, he became the wealthiest member of the Mississippi Delegation. Now, he is supposedly worth over $32 million. You DO NOT GET THAT KIND OF WEALTH on a salary of $160,000 a year. I don't care WHO your tax man and stockbroker is. Maybe the guy who helped Hillary Clinton turn $1,000 into $100,000 in 30 days in Cattle Futures, is Benny's adviser..............NOT!!!

Who is Benny Thompson???? He's the guy whose district is primarily an agricultural region, but instead of taking the Chairmanship of the House Agricultural Committee, he traded that for the Chairmanship of the House Committee for Homeland Security. POWER!! That's where Benny's interest lies; to hell with the needs of his constituents.

Who is Benny Thompson???? He is one of the most worthless, no good, low down, son of a ***** in the country. THAT'S who Benny Thompson is. And he will NEVER change. So he's got to be fired.........one way or another.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread