Western and eastern Treasures?

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I wonder the realationship.. The mags been around since 1966, this sight since the 90's. BUT It seems you cant deal with one without the other.. Is tnet and W.E.T. all the same or not?

Example.. Lets say you wanted to write and submitte a storty to WE&T,, would you need to go through tnet, Does WE&T have its own writers/owners? ,, Is it seperate

It just seems odd thats all

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe they are related whatsoever, outside of W&E being a sponsor.

Bran <><

S

Smee

I do wish they would put new content in their ad though . . . been a couple of years with the same stories at the bottom of the Tnet page.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Western & Eastern Treasures are just sponsors and have no connection to Tnet. Some posters here may have had stories run in the magazine though.

OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Well if you look in the mag you will find Tnet links all over it.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, given the increasing challenges that face this hobby's survival, I'd be shocked if they didn't help to support each other. In fact, I'd like to see them all come together to form a similar relationship.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread