Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia
Re: Afghanistan's big ticket? Nearly $1 trillion in untapped mineral deposits

How is that good news? The U.S. will spend ten trillion developing the infrastructure to mine the minerals, Then give the proceeds to the Afghanistan government who will finance the enemies of the U.S. They will still grow opium poppy's to flood the world with heroin, which is also used to finance terrorism. The U.S. military does not stop poppy farming, just exporting from Afghanistan.

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

snake35 said:
How is that good news? The U.S. will spend ten trillion developing the infrastructure to mine the minerals, Then give the proceeds to the Afghanistan government who will finance the enemies of the U.S. They will still grow opium poppy's to flood the world with heroin, which is also used to finance terrorism. The U.S. military does not stop poppy farming, just exporting from Afghanistan.

I see you have it all figured out. :thumbsup:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool

snake35 said:

I have to admit, thats the 1st thing I thought as well. :(

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mighty AP said:
snake35 said:

I have to admit, thats the 1st thing I thought as well. :(

Sure it won't be 15 trillion they spend? :-X

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia

You are right, I forgot about all the government studies on the best way to mine these minerals. I raise my estimate to 15 trillion!

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

snake35 said:
You are right, I forgot about all the government studies on the best way to mine these minerals. I raise my estimate to 15 trillion!

:thumbsup:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

snake35 said:

Pretty sure if this is the case,that the Afghan government won't see enough of any profits to outfit 5 terrorists with catapults!! :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread