CONTEST.......The Best Story About A Hunt

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK i promised a bribe today!!!!!!!

Cyn just let us know what your favorite colors are and red and i will make you one of these!!!!

Customade!!!! Now i need to get some one to give up 2 arrow heads for the bribe!!!!! That shouldn't be to hard with all the Indian artifacts, which are great!!! that i see posted on the live feed every day!!!

Attachments

• 001 (2).jpg
    001 (2).jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 268

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red.....WOW! Very cool, "unscrupulous bribe!" I was making her a slingshot out of one of my old jock straps but I guess I can forget that now! (sigh......) :laughing7:

Very cool! :thumbsup:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are both ROTFLMAO!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
ROFL a slingshot sounds fun but the material you are making it from?! LOL PASS!! Besides, I love purple and a purple jockstrap is not something I have ever seen! :laughing7: Chug and Red you sure make pretty stuff!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been reading these stories and we really have some talented writers here. Even with all those bribes Cyn is gonna have a hard time choosing the best story. Good luck to all of you...Cyn, to you too!

:wink: RR

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The one in the pic is 27 inches long and 16 inches wide we can make it smaller if you need it!!!! Purple we love a challenge!!!! Now i might have to adjust the gift to Cappy good thing i haven't mailed it yet!!! he wont mind !!!! and it will make a great center piece for your dream catcher!!!!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
River Rat said:
I've been reading these stories and we really have some talented writers here. Even with all those bribes Cyn is gonna have a hard time choosing the best story. Good luck to all of you...Cyn, to you too!

:wink: RR

Yeah...I am gonna need LOTS of luck....I wanna pick all of them....and certainly having a VERY hard time narrowing it down! Pray for me!! :help:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Darn it, now I'm feeling really guilty about offering a bribe to a great judge!!! cyn go with your idea about who is the winner!!! and red said that weather we win or not you will receive a dream catcher as a gift for your efforts!!! HH in your future wishing you a lot of gold and silver finds and if your into the old copper coins good luck there also!!! HH and beast wishes Chug and Red!!!! this may not be the last post on this topic depending on other posts!!!! LOL

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
aa battery said:
years ago back in da day Hammer Field trained Army air corp to bomb and fighter attack during WW2. When i wuz a boy we rode dirt bikes and shot 22s never thinking bout the history of da place. During my young years we found a bunker locked but not for long. :icon_scratch: we pryed open the lock and climbed down in a very large room. Bombs i tell ya and cases of 50s in a room 30 by 15 20ft. down. :dontknow: The City inspected it some wuz removed some wuz blown up in the bunker. Years later the city sold part of it to the GAP clothing fur $1. :-\ Right away they began to disc the land to build. In 2006 my cousin and i thought hey lets MD it. For years i detected this area and my finds are almost banner worthy :laughing7: but enough of that. 1sts of so many kinds of hunting relics and coins i cant begin to tell you. Wheat pennies i guess 800. 1 indian. War nickels 40 or more. 3 v nickels. 25 yes i said 25 buffalos mostly 1937. :dontknow: 65 mercs and 3 barbers. 1 slq and 8 silver wash. 4 standing ladies. 30 assorted tokens from all over the US. To many religious medals to count.30 dog tags 4 returned with help from felinepeachy. 1 flaregun and a truck load of lead. One night i heard a voice . :help: it said dont leave.

I really need to know more about the pic you posted!!! It reminded me about somewhere i have been before!!!! I have tried to post twice and messed it up!!!! Chug hopfully this one works!!!!!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
It looks like it worked this time Chug! ;D I remember AA posting about detecting there before and the strange light in the pic but I can't remember where the post was or what it was called in order to search for it. It was a fascinating story for sure!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sure i was not drunk or otherwise impaired!!!! i hope!!!! no I'm sure!!!! c@ap now i sound bipolar!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1983 in germany, i experienced a very strange experience!!! visiting a Holocaust site!!!! that pic reminds me of it!!! very strange how certain pic will remind you of something!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK this is weird i have tried to post several time to the pic and i wont post!!!! either I'm doing something wrong or I'm tired!!!!

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Chug and Red.....WOW! Very cool, "unscrupulous bribe!" I was making her a slingshot out of one of my old jock straps but I guess I can forget that now! (sigh......) :laughing7:

Very cool! :thumbsup:
I was wondering what that peanut shell and rubber band was for!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok i figured it out!!! I must have been tired last night. i wasn't looking at page2!
:tongue3: :tongue3: :laughing9: :laughing9:

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Hey we got some great stories here, a few of y'all should seek help...........I know a great phsycologist, she did wonders with my twisted mind, PM me for a phone number! :wink:
I guess we will put a stop to this madness on Friday night so if you want to enter this contest by all means get on it! Poor, poor Cyn...............I wouldnt want to be in her shoes, picking a winner will be difficult! :D

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
Hey we got some great stories here, a few of y'all should seek help...........I know a great phsycologist, she did wonders with my twisted mind, PM me for a phone number! :wink:
I guess we will put a stop to this madness on Friday night so if you want to enter this contest by all means get on it! Poor, poor Cyn...............I wouldnt want to be in her shoes, picking a winner will be difficult! :D

Good point AP. We sought help and it did wonders for me, but doc says myself and I are still having problems. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread