Lindsay Lohan=LOSER

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One can only hope that she and others will soon "wake up and smell the coffee" and thus become a "Winner."
What a waste if it is not to be....

Scott

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like nobody else ever Cried in Court of made a Mistake.

I Don't get why anyone cares :dontknow:

Does John Doe's Hearing get air'd on the AP News ?

big Deal !

she's just another Statistic
in the american Justice system

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WindHarvester said:
Who is Lindsay Lohan?

I can't say that I know her.

I just consider her one of the Female "Brat Pack"
of the 21st. Century. who are stalked by the Media.

& think people should get their own Lives in order
instead of worrying what others are doing with theirs.

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC
She has stunning and beautifully perfect penmanship. I like her, I like all spoiled rich actresses and heiresses.
lindsaynotes590c.jpg

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I think it is time for us to worry about REAL issues and not this garbage. Just like the basketball player, or golf player issues and drama. Who cares?

We really need to shift our focus onto important issues.

BTW what does a 24 year old woman with no serious health issues need with Dilaudid? One of the most powerful pain killers available today.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(In Homer Simpson's Voice) MMmmm, Dilaudid....

What?
A Public Forum?
Ah....
Never Mind... :laughing9:
(reminiscences of my youth many years ago...)

Scott

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
I think it is time for us to worry about REAL issues and not this garbage. Just like the basketball player, or gold player issues and drama. Who cares?

We really need to shift our focus onto important issues.

BTW what does a 24 year old woman with no serious health issues need with Dilaudid? One of the most powerful pain killers available today.

to calm down after the Media turning her life into a circus Maybe ?

I Agree We really need to shift our focus onto important issues

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Jeff

I see a LOT of people in hollywood that DON'T use that excuse to mess up. Not saying that there aren't a lot of them that do, just that that is no excuse.

The problem you have is when you make someone think they are somehow more important than everyone else they begin to believe it. They also begin to think they are special and that the rules don't apply to them.

I'm sorry the girl has drug issues but she is making the choice to continue on the way she is and the doctors providing her with the medications should be held legally responsible and lose their license.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
they "the so called "news media" -- keep folks focused on this trival bit of nonsense's "life" so they do not have to talk about and thus force folks to think / talk about /deal with the "real and serious issues " our country is really facing -- like -- #1 the falling value of the dollar --#2 the massive debt our country is in --#3 the fact that 10% of the country is out of work by "their own numbers" --actually its most likely more but like most govts they try to cook the books to pain t a rosey picture , #4 people are going bankrupt at the largest rate since the "great depressioon" and also home foreclosures are way way up .

its a plan -- keep the masses entertained and give them "free" bread * was the motto of the last great "republic" in its last days -- the roman empire.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's my take on all the hubbub.

1- Oh course she is crying and that is for 2 reasons
a) she was hoping she didn't caught and did
b) she is losing freedom, and that is a precious commodity.

2- Her Hollywood stock has plummeted and few if any studios will hire someone that is a high risk. Can anyone say Robert Downey Jr :tongue3: He took some time for himn to turn his life around and I hope he stays clean.

3- GL had a point about her lovely penmanship.. Maybe a career change should be in store for her. She can always be a letterer for comic books, not a bad living and good money :icon_thumleft:

4- Like Ivan and mastereagle said, but I'll shorten it a bit

We have bigger fish to fry :headbang:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Here's my take on all the hubbub.

1- Oh course she is crying and that is for 2 reasons
a) she was hoping she didn't caught and did
b) she is losing freedom, and that is a precious commodity.

2- Her Hollywood stock has plummeted and few if any studios will hire someone that is a high risk. Can anyone say Robert Downey Jr :tongue3: He took some time for himn to turn his life around and I hope he stays clean.

3- GL had a point about her lovely penmanship.. Maybe a career change should be in store for her. She can always be a letterer for comic books, not a bad living and good money :icon_thumleft:

4- Like Ivan and mastereagle said, but I'll shorten it a bit

We have bigger fish to fry :headbang:

Speaking of fish, does anyone here cast a fly? Ohhhhh......I love to cast a fly! Ooops........sorry for going off topic! :wink:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess no one on this thread has been addicted to alcohol or drugs to understand just how much it clouds your thinking and judgement even at the times you're not drunk or high. Add fame and millions of dollars to the picture and you're in big trouble! Jail will be the best thing that could happen to her because she probably hasn't been substance free for a long time. (needs that rock bottom crash)

Regardless of their wealth, fame, and ego, I doubt people like that are very happy from day to day, and at least their trainwreck doesn't take anyone else down such as the crackhead that needs a fix but has no money to do it, so he kills someone.

As far as being a big news story, it's pretty sad what the news has come to. In a way the media is just like politicians, only one sells out for ratings where the other does so for re-election.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
I agree, she is crying because she got caught and is losing her freedom...we do have bigger fish to fry, but then 90 days is not long enough..let her do the time, she did the crime.

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
You gotta admit though... she was cute in "The Parent Trap".

So many of these child stars get sucked into this type of activity. When you're a Hollywood star making millions for a movie before you have even reached puberty, you know nothing else other than the fame and popularity. Kids don't make good decisions. Parents have to make the decisions for the kids until the kids are responsible enough to make them for themselves. I do not see a lot of responsible parenting on her mother's part over the years, and dad's been out of the picture up until the last couple of days.

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She whispered to her attorney July 20th is not a good date Lindsay has a PARTEE to go to with Paris Hilton :laughing7: give me a break ,you wanna play you pay. To much Drama . :occasion14:

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
WindHarvester said:
Who is Lindsay Lohan?

I can't say that I know her.

Here is one of her quotes:
Personal Quotes
Life is full of risks anyway, why not take them?
Looks like she took one and it did not work out for her. She is a multi millionare, by the way.

http://alllindsaylohaninfo.blogspot.com/2009/01/lindsay-lohan-salary.html

Salary
Just My Luck (2006) $7,500,000 Mean Girls (2004) $1,000,000 Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004) $1,000,000 Freaky Friday (2003) $550,000

http://www.teenidols4you.com/bio/Actors/238/lindsay_lohan.html

Now you know who she is.......

a spoiled brat who has a drug problem....

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Iron Patch said:
Guess no one on this thread has been addicted to alcohol or drugs to understand just how much it clouds your thinking and judgement

I have not been but I have worked with a lot of people that have been trying to help them get over it. That is why I said the doctor that prescribed all the medications for her should be prosecuted.

And if she wanted help and REALLY wanted to get clean and she was "Taking this seriously" then she should have really been working harder to clean up, NOT going to France and then the MTV party and drinking. If you have a problem with alcohol you stay away from alcohol.

Even her lawyer sees that Lindsey is not serious about getting cleaned up, which is a major reason she walked away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread