free home energy Forever, heres my idea....and its hot.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: free home energy Forever, here's my idea....and it's hot.

traderoftreasure said:
My first idea was to put a 120 volt electric motor shaft to shaft with a 220 volt generator... with a flywheel inbetween the two... hooked shaft to shaft.
Then give the unit a spin up to 3600 rpm.
Once it's up to speed it will be putting out 240 volt and only 120 would be needed to continue to run the motor.
That would leave an extra 120 volts for pleasure.
And the system would run until the bearings wore out.
The flywheel would help

Stick to makin' moonshine. ;D

XL-PRO PRO

Sep 18, 2008
Winchester Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT All Pro,Fisher F-19,Blistool V-5,Sovereign XS

You people who think you know everything make it hard on us who do!DBULL

K

Kentucky Kache

XL-PRO PRO said:
You people who think you know everything make it hard on us who do!DBULL

You've noticed that too? :tongue3:

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

traderoftreasures said:
:sign13:
Okay here goes, and I'm sure this will work. My idea is to build a huge oak wheel to use as a water wheel/flywheel.the wheel would have to be maybe 8 or 10 feet in diameter. To the center of the wheel you would attach a shaft. On the shaft you would place a large diameter sprocket, and run that to a small sprocket on a generator. the idea is to create 3600 rpms from the gen.
on the end of the shaft you would put a u joint attached to a p.t.o. pump. a hose would be put in a small pond. by turning the water wheel by hand you would be sucking water from the pond, the water would flow over the water wheel creating a force that continues to turn the wheel. The cycle of water would be complete back to the pond. (water flow from pump, sprocket sizes, and wheel sizes would have to be adjusted)
in the meantime the generator would be turning at 3600 rpms producing free electric....if i could make a million i would. :dontknow:
In order to get the amount of power you would need to run your house you'll need to get the water over the water-wheel. You can do this by putting the wheel under the output source (Waterfall) of the pond. Plus by using a pump to pump water to the water-wheel defeats the purpose of the water-wheel. If you are using power to create power your result is "0".

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

traderoftreasures said:
:sign13:
Okay here goes, and I'm sure this will work. My idea is to build a huge oak wheel to use as a water wheel/flywheel.the wheel would have to be maybe 8 or 10 feet in diameter. To the center of the wheel you would attach a shaft. On the shaft you would place a large diameter sprocket, and run that to a small sprocket on a generator. the idea is to create 3600 rpms from the gen.
on the end of the shaft you would put a u joint attached to a p.t.o. pump. a hose would be put in a small pond. by turning the water wheel by hand you would be sucking water from the pond, the water would flow over the water wheel creating a force that continues to turn the wheel. The cycle of water would be complete back to the pond. (water flow from pump, sprocket sizes, and wheel sizes would have to be adjusted)
in the meantime the generator would be turning at 3600 rpms producing free electric....if i could make a million i would. :dontknow:
Also you could use wind power to rotate the PTO to pump water, two renewable sources to make power

digging wv

Sep 16, 2007
Cabin Creek
Detector(s) used
Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry, no such thing as a perpetual motion machine. :laughing9:

bede2691

Jan 19, 2011
Central Illinois
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I like it. Looks like you proved your theory in a garage with cheap materials. The light bulb proves you did produce more energy than you consumed and I would guess that a lot of that energy was wasted with the design of the waterwheel. Not putting you down at all, I understand it was just an experiment. Kudos to you! To bad its not a find...banner worthy!

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia

The machine shown is not producing more energy than it's using. If it's legitimately working at all, it will wind itself down, partially from friction and partially from the added resistance of the generator having the added load of the light bulb. The pump and light can still function as the voltage drops, so it winds down slowly. Like those little "kinetic" metal swinging pendulum balls... yes, they keep moving for a long time because some of the initial energy force used to get them starter is re-used to perpetuate their motion. The same thing happens here, the electrical energy used to start the pump is re-used to perpetuate the motion and prolong it's movement, but it will slow down and die just like the little balls do in time.

I hate to be a "naysayer", but "nay".

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cheese said:
The machine shown is not producing more energy than it's using. If it's legitimately working at all, it will wind itself down, partially from friction and partially from the added resistance of the generator having the added load of the light bulb. The pump and light can still function as the voltage drops, so it winds down slowly. Like those little "kinetic" metal swinging pendulum balls... yes, they keep moving for a long time because some of the initial energy force used to get them starter is re-used to perpetuate their motion. The same thing happens here, the electrical energy used to start the pump is re-used to perpetuate the motion and prolong it's movement, but it will slow down and die just like the little balls do in time.

I hate to be a "naysayer", but "nay".
Use the Tesla motor, that way you don't need any outside electrical help.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello Everyone,

Besides checking in on TreasureNet everyday, an other place I keep an eye on is www.pesn.com

Here you can find the latest developments on free energy and then some. If you go to the right hand side of the screen you can pick a topic such as engines, and you will be amazed at all the different engines that have been invented.

There are a number of free energy generators, some gravity, some solid state, ect. ect. I always look forward to the "features" on top of the screen (in blue type), this is the latest on different inventions, and the progress on their development.

Homar P. Olivarez

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

coazon de oro said:
Hello Everyone,

Besides checking in on TreasureNet everyday, an other place I keep an eye on is www.pesn.com

Here you can find the latest developments on free energy and then some. If you go to the right hand side of the screen you can pick a topic such as engines, and you will be amazed at all the different engines that have been invented.

There are a number of free energy generators, some gravity, some solid state, ect. ect. I always look forward to the "features" on top of the screen (in blue type), this is the latest on different inventions, and the progress on their development.

Homar P. Olivarez
I meant to say left hand side of screen (Directory).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread