free home energy Forever, heres my idea....and its hot. - Page 4
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    us
    Sep 2007
    Cabin Creek
    Prizm V
    98 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: free home energy Forever, here's my idea....and it's hot.

Sorry, no such thing as a perpetual motion machine.

us
    Jan 2011
    Central Illinois
    29 times
    Relic Hunting

I like it. Looks like you proved your theory in a garage with cheap materials. The light bulb proves you did produce more energy than you consumed and I would guess that a lot of that energy was wasted with the design of the waterwheel. Not putting you down at all, I understand it was just an experiment. Kudos to you! To bad its not a find...banner worthy!

Jan 2005
    South Georgia
    778 times

The machine shown is not producing more energy than it's using. If it's legitimately working at all, it will wind itself down, partially from friction and partially from the added resistance of the generator having the added load of the light bulb. The pump and light can still function as the voltage drops, so it winds down slowly. Like those little "kinetic" metal swinging pendulum balls... yes, they keep moving for a long time because some of the initial energy force used to get them starter is re-used to perpetuate their motion. The same thing happens here, the electrical energy used to start the pump is re-used to perpetuate the motion and prolong it's movement, but it will slow down and die just like the little balls do in time.

I hate to be a "naysayer", but "nay".
    "A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them;
    the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences."
    - Proverbs 22:3

us
    Jan 2011
    Florida, Virginia
    White's MXT,BH
    46 times

Quote Originally Posted by cheese
    The machine shown is not producing more energy than it's using. If it's legitimately working at all, it will wind itself down, partially from friction and partially from the added resistance of the generator having the added load of the light bulb. The pump and light can still function as the voltage drops, so it winds down slowly. Like those little "kinetic" metal swinging pendulum balls... yes, they keep moving for a long time because some of the initial energy force used to get them starter is re-used to perpetuate their motion. The same thing happens here, the electrical energy used to start the pump is re-used to perpetuate the motion and prolong it's movement, but it will slow down and die just like the little balls do in time.

I hate to be a "naysayer", but "nay".
    Use the Tesla motor, that way you don't need any outside electrical help.
    Famous Last Words: HOLD MY BEER!

us
    May 2010
    texas
    3058 times

Hello Everyone,

Besides checking in on TreasureNet everyday, an other place I keep an eye on is www.pesn.com

Here you can find the latest developments on free energy and then some. If you go to the right hand side of the screen you can pick a topic such as engines, and you will be amazed at all the different engines that have been invented.

There are a number of free energy generators, some gravity, some solid state, ect. ect. I always look forward to the "features" on top of the screen (in blue type), this is the latest on different inventions, and the progress on their development.

Homar P. Olivarez

us
    May 2010
    texas
    3058 times

Quote Originally Posted by coazon de oro
    Hello Everyone,

Besides checking in on TreasureNet everyday, an other place I keep an eye on is www.pesn.com

Here you can find the latest developments on free energy and then some. If you go to the right hand side of the screen you can pick a topic such as engines, and you will be amazed at all the different engines that have been invented.

There are a number of free energy generators, some gravity, some solid state, ect. ect. I always look forward to the "features" on top of the screen (in blue type), this is the latest on different inventions, and the progress on their development.

Homar P. Olivarez
    I meant to say left hand side of screen (Directory).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links