What do penny candy, bad movies have in common?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny said:
Or when you see a wrist watch or tennis shoes when they had not even been invented at the time period for the movie...

That didn't make the movie Ben Hur bad, just a poor editing job. The Timex watch was seen during the chariot races.. same movie also had UCLA extras with on partial costumes, but it's hard to spot. There was also a jet stream in one scene.. Some things can't be avoided. Almost every movie will have a few of these problems that go unnoticed by many. I'm talking about where these issues are blatant..

vibes said:
I was IN that movie!! It's a 2 word horror flick and it was beyond bad....i don't think it even went straight to rental.

Vibes ... Oh my, you do have to share this.. I need a title :laughing7:

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
spartacus53 said:
Mental Granny said:
Or when you see a wrist watch or tennis shoes when they had not even been invented at the time period for the movie...

That didn't make the movie Ben Hur bad, just a poor editing job. The Timex watch was seen during the chariot races.. same movie also had UCLA extras with on partial costumes, but it's hard to spot. There was also a jet stream in one scene.. Some things can't be avoided. Almost every movie will have a few of these problems that go unnoticed by many. I'm talking about where these issues are blatant..

vibes said:
I was IN that movie!! It's a 2 word horror flick and it was beyond bad....i don't think it even went straight to rental.

Vibes ... Oh my, you do have to share this.. I need a title :laughing7:

Nothing gets past you!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
Nothing gets past you!

You are 100% right, nothing can can escape my heightened senses... Nothing, that is why I am Spartacus :headbang:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
NO! I'm Sparatacus!!!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny said:
I need that movie I wonder if I have it ?

Spartacus?? Sorry I am not for sale. However, I am available for parties, weddings and Bar Mitzvah's :icon_thumleft:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
spartacus53 said:
Mental Granny said:
I need that movie I wonder if I have it ?

Spartacus?? Sorry I am not for sale. However, I am available for parties, weddings and Bar Mitzvah's :icon_thumleft:

..and crucifixions! :tongue3: :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:

..and crucifixions! :tongue3: :laughing9:
[/quote]

Sorry, I am trying to avoid those crucifixions.. I really have to learn how to use this ignore button too :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread