spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes coming up with a topic that is humorous is a pain in the neck and hard work looking for the angles. But when I see an idea, or 2 in front of me, things just seem to flow. I know those who are creating a post aren't going to give me ideas, but those with ideas that don't want to post.. Well you my friends are a "goldmine".

You really don't want me to literally Hi-jack someone's post, but I will. I tried unsuccessfully a little earlier today. I did a copy and paste of Bigscoops post on "Shopping" for a joke.. Next time I will mean business :laughing9:

Now Dano, on my last post , "I need your help", was the only one with a valid contribution.

60's-70's candy V todays
Horrible movies - and why they bothered making them?
Where were you when Kennedy had Marilyn Monroe killed?
Did you look up at the moon in July 1969 and swear you could see the lunar lander?

I was able to combine the ideas and make 2 threads from it and it was fun as all hell......

So, I really look forward to seeing some ideas..

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Circus and the lion tamer - carnivals and the shooting gallery to shoot out the red dot - cotton candy,the messiest foodstuff ever to eat.
Fan dancers - I was age 11 when I snuck in and watched Salley Rand.How old were you?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Best/worse blind date

Best/worse fight

Worst chat up line ever used on you? (girls)

Embarrassing mishaps

Worst present ever recieved

Your best revenge story

Something you stole and are still guilty about..or not!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano, as always you are my hero, please note my comments below. I want to find a way to combine a few ideas and catch different peoples attention. :tongue3:

Like Dano & warsawdaddy, don't miss this opportunity to get in on the ground floor of something big

Dano Sverige said:
Best/worse blind date

Best/worse fight LOVE IT

Worst chat up line ever used on you? (girls) LOVE IT

Embarrassing mishaps Too close to my other post today, but I'll come back to it

Worst present ever recieved LOVE IT

Your best revenge story ran a whole series on this a few months ago

Something you stole and are still guilty about..or not! Love it, had one story last month somewhat in this vain, but there's room here for improvement!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Here's something that's right up your alley.
A listing of those old knock,knock jokes.
You would probably like the SICK ONES.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread