Trolling For Treasure 3, The Legend Comes Forth

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met him in 2003, while metal detecting a remote island in an undisclosed location. Miller433, who was hunting with me at the time, was lucky enough to click this rare picture of him as he emerged from the brush in route towards the water. That’s me standing frozen in the background as his unexpected appearance was captured through the corner of my eye. Until that day I never believed in his legend but now I’m here to tell you that the Legend of Treasure Troll is real. I’m also here to inform you that in an effort to address the mystery surrounding his legend, Treasure Troll has invited myself and Miller433 on a secret treasure hunting trip, as such, plans have been made to depart on this rare adventure the 29th. I do not know our exact destination, however, Mr. Troll did tell me that it should prove to be a very productive trip. With luck, I hope to return from this adventure with more images and details in regards to Mr. Troll, his life, his legend, and hopefully his incredible ability to locate prime treasure hunting locations. The last picture was taken at the end of our encounter with Mr. Troll in 2003. He would not allow a background that might offer clue as to the location of the treasure he was seeking at the time. I can’t wait to learn more about him and his treasure hunting secrets. This should be a very fascinating adventure!

Attachments

• trollme2.jpg
    trollme2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 151
  • newtroll.jpg
    newtroll.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 166

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana