Your birth year

Digz

Jan 5, 2009
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
BH P202
Ray S S said:
greetings, Digz, I see by your number of posts, you are fairly new here. Welcome to Tnet. It is a fun and informative forum.
That's great that you had so much fun with the birth years. Thanks for your nice reply.

Thanks for the kind welcome, Ray! I joined a year or so ago, and have really enjoyed reading and learning ~ basically, I guess I've been 'lurking' for a while ... :lurk:

I originally joined for the Native American Artifacts section, then got hooked on the MD section. It prompted me to dig out my MD & really learn how to use it ~ after reading so much from experienced MDers, I realized I hadnt utilized it correctly and had put it away out of frustration & boredom. Now, I'm addicted!! :laughing7:

I'm gonna *try* to get on the ball & post some thank-yous & photos of my finds this weekend...but we've finally had some good rain & the heat index has dropped from 120 to 88-92, so I gotta get out there & play while the ground isnt like concrete. I wore myself out MDing in the heat..really looking forward to this weekend with the cooler weather.

See ya around :hello:
Digz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions