spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post will be in the same vain as "Treasures, other than..." This means there is a short list, or a list of no-no's :tongue3: To keep in spirit of the post I would appreciate your staying away from mentioning loved ones, god, pets, etc..., and keep it more in the spirit of things we love to do.. Yes, treasure hunting is acceptable, but I would like to see a spin on it, or something funny. Being lighthearted is good, but serious replies are also welcomed, so as not to shorten the list too much. Your reply should mention situation and reason why you love it...

I'll go first to give you an idea.

I love pushing peoples buttons.... Not in a bad way, but in a way to make them think and perhaps see humor, even dark humor... See, that was easy... I may even drag up an old post and show you how its done too :laughing7: I fell like the Rembrandt of twisted stories, a true master :tongue3: You just need to keep in mind that it is for fun only... There's always two sides to a story, I like the entertaining ones :tongue3:

So get creative and don't forget to mention the WHY :icon_thumleft: Otherwise I will haunt you :tongue3:

PS For all the guests that are viewing this, join T-Net now so you can reply and have some fun here. After all, membership is free and we all "LOVE" free :headbang:

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Re: Things I love.....

I LOVE, love, love (legs flouncing in the air) my metal detectors, pinpointer, Mighty AP digger and my tiara

Spartacus asked that I add "why" I love my 'stuff'. well, the only time it talksback is to be helpful, like dig here to find treasure. The tiara empowers me to dig like a champion, not a prom queen.

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro

I love the tourists who come to Key West. Many natives dislike them for many reasons but I like them because all are filled with positive energy. They are in a new place of adventure and usually they are young and energetic. If they are old and not energetic, at least they posses the proper life attitude and are a pleasure to talk to. Most like to tell you where they are from and marvel at what they see around them.

Most cannot imagine being so luck as to live here. All are very appreciative of any advice or recommendations I can make as to activities or places to stay. I do not hear any complaining from the tourists about mundane daily living. While we have them on the island they are very happy and very nice to be around. I especially like the young newlyweds and kids under 25 or so who are in this place for the first time with a mate. Their eyes are always big and happy and they smile a lot and all the time.

OT

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other

Hard to explain Spartacus why I love popping bubble wrap. :dontknow: It's just a "quirky" kinda oooooeeerrrrrrr luv it feeling. :laughing7:

U.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I love it when in another state someone will ask " Where you from" I say "West Virginia", They say "Oh, the state where everyone is barefoot and imbred".

I like to say "Yep we are all imbred, and my Sisters husbands dad said if you dont like WV, stay out". :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here's another thing I love.... Noticing that people in general will reply to things they hate, over the things they love...

That's pretty interesting :laughing9:

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro

spartacus53 said:
Here's another thing I love.... Noticing that people in general will reply to things they hate, over the things they love...

That's pretty interesting :laughing9:

Spart, I had to laugh earlier when someone wrote they hated internet arguments but joined in anyway. Look at the hits on all subjects. The hotter they get anger-wise the more people look in to see who's getting gored. People love a good fight and always have.

OT

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I love matching wits too, but many don't get my brand of humor... Too bad for them :laughing7: I can easily torture 1/2 the people, but that would take the fun out of it and I don't want to be hated by everyone.

I like a smaller group of these people, so I can better manage them :laughing9:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Like old town, being in a high tourist destination area, I love the tourists too. Especially all the money they spend. Sometimes, admittedly, it might be better if they just stayed home and mailed me the money and I could send them some pictures, but on the whole I enjoy visiting with them, particularly after they've collapsed due to the altitude. I was the same way as them a few years back when I came here. We call them 'gapers'. I love barmaids too, and they tell me they love me too. But purely in a Christian sort of way. Maria don't go for that sort of thing too much.

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro

RGINN, I laughed at your idea of folks staying home and sending their money and getting a nice bunch of pictures in return. Sure would help with the traffic jams.

OT

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa

I love: my hubby, my cats, my parents.

work stuff I love: customers that listen and do what I tell them to do (and don't call from their cells).

I do data support for cell phones. Get every level of tech savy and lack of you could think of.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Unicorn said:
Hard to explain Spartacus why I love popping bubble wrap. :dontknow: It's just a "quirky" kinda oooooeeerrrrrrr luv it feeling. :laughing7:

U.

OMG Another One!!!! Red will spend hours popping them Even if im sleeping !!!!!! Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions