spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly, this is a true infomercial up to where I draw the line... Hard to believe the value, that for $120 they will give away $500 plus in merchandise. :tongue3:

Sometimes there's nothing better than an infomercial for good cheap entertainment and there is no place better to start than with the "NuWave Oven" That's right, the NuWAve Oven is literally the hottest thing on the market today with over 1 million sold worldwide!!!

Yes, this easy to use, compact counter-top oven that will save you time and money can be yours for only 4 payments of $39.99... That's right, just 4 payments of $39.99 will cut your energy bills and cooking time in 1/2... But, if you order right now, we'll take away one of those payments... That's right, make only 3 payments of $39.99..

Order now and we'll also toss in 2 NuWAve Chopper's, that will cut, dice, chop and mix your food. That is over a $100 value yours free for ordering today Just add shipping and handling :headbang: I can't believe you haven't picked up the phone yet, because there's more!!! Yes, we will also include the pizza making kit, complete with nonstick bake pan, round wooden prep board, and our deluxe pizza cutter and server. Including is an instructional CD, plus VIP membership to our cook club where you can get live recipes online!!!. All of this is another $200 value free for ordering today. Just add shipping and handling

Why stop here??? You're a tough crowd so we'll toss in a waterproof carrying case and 25 recipes on cards in a lovely box.. This alone is another $125 value absolutely free..... Just add shipping and handling..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tell you I was hooked and waiting to hear the modified 3 payments were also going to be dropped and just send them a check to cover shipping and handling for everything... Well, I was ready to pick up the phone and make that call, but I was waiting for one more goody. If there were to throw in an in ground Henderson Swimming Pool, I was totally there :headbang:

Thank god the batteries on my cell phone died :laughing9:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, cool dude, but to catch my attention you should use some more capital letters, maybe some red ones too. You think?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
Well, cool dude, but to catch my attention you should use some more capital letters, maybe some red ones too. You think?

I know what you mean, but I wanted to keep it true to the commercial. Most will always toss in 1-2 extra value items for S&H.... These guys went bonkers.. You really have to see it to believe it. :laughing7:

Then again, I find humor in everything. :tongue3:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That S&H, is that a reference to S&H Green Stamps? You know about that one?

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I just looked at my batteries for the cell and remote. There's a differents. Oh well, now the program changed before I could reload the batteries.

I can't believe that I'm spending the time to make this up as I go along.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread