Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:
Are you calling me a shade of red?!?!!

You aren't even considered a light pink in that area.... Pink is a shade of red, right :icon_scratch:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Town said:
Gopher, "teabagger" member of the "Tea Party". Or any extreme right wing group. If I was going to use a bad name it would not be teabagger.

OT
Maybe you should enlighten yourself as to what 'teabagging' is.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Town said:
Gopher, "teabagger" member of the "Tea Party". Or any extreme right wing group. If I was going to use a bad name it would not be teabagger.

OT
So I can call you a liberal doosh(sic) bag but as long as I preface it by saying I could have called you something worse, the former insult doesn't count?

I think I finally have your party figured out.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
DigginThePast said:
Are you calling me a shade of red?!?!!

You aren't even considered a light pink in that area.... Pink is a shade of red, right :icon_scratch:

Now I got the warm fuzzies. :) Everything is okay in forumland again.

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Gopher, I'll make a list for you and you can place me in whatever political party you see fit. Okay? Here goes.

I've never voted and have never even registered to vote. I'm 53. To me it does not matter who is in office.

I own more firearms than I'm comfortable admitting online. Call me a gun nut and you would not be far off. But with all those guns I do not and have never carried one around in daily business like a manly man. Not my thing for I do not feel threatened in day to day activity.

"The Bridges Of Madison County" is my favorite movie and book.

Boxing is my favorite sport to watch. I like the new cage fighting too.

Gay people in no way offend or bother me. Being called a queer is not an insult to me. Being called a right winger is highly offensive.

I pay more federal income tax in one year than most Americans earn in a decade. This does not bother me one little bit. It means I've earned a good deal to begin with.

I barely finished high school and could not pass a GED test if you gave it to me today. At 18 I could not afford college and neither could my parents.

I speak 2 languages. A good Cuban Spanish and a good deal of "American".

I would have fought in WW2 but not Vietnam.

I'm not a dove. In fact, I honestly believe in first strike nuclear attacks against targets like those in the Middle East. I hate to see American kids getting chewed up on the ground fighting in an archaic fashion. If you are going to be a super power, than be one.

My sister and me contribute more than half our yearly incomes to several Lower Keys charities including the homeless and animal shelters. We also contribute countless man hours.

I collect first edition copies of classic American authors including Hemingway and Faulkner.

I like to dance with fat women.

I'd rather have a fist fight than an argument. Much more satisfying. Of course I'm 6 foot 5 and weigh 205.

My sister can take me. (She's 6 foot 1 with a snake-like right hand)

Mostly I agree with ACLU rulings.

I never agree with anything the republicans say except for the 2nd Amendment.

I hate democrats and their wimpy way of double talk. (see above where I don't vote)

I don't believe in the death sentence. Not because I believe bad people should live, but because politicians should not have life or death power. They don't deserve it.

I do believe in abortion up to the third grade. (not trimester)

I do not buy in to Global Warming. I'm not green at all and don't give a damn about it.

If you can tell me what party I belong in then please tell me. I'll go right out and not join in a hurry.

Old Town

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
I am a little reluctant to post because of the amount of "maleness" (is that a word?) in this thread.. Spartacus... you will know this, after all you are the clever one ........no?
The whole idea of seeing either a man's or a woman's nether regions in their underwear, just tipping the top of their kegs, is well Ugh.... gross.

U.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your point is understood Unicorn, but the whole point even on that topic is how would you judge that person? Many times we are all quick to make a judgment.. I guess we're looking for a world where everyone thinks the same, how boring

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread