Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this going to sound crazy iam 61 years old and i never saw the movie Gone with the Wind until tonight the whole thing ::) i guess in my earlier days i was just to busy to watch movies dang that is a good movie i did not realize it was 1864 and the Civil War times no wonder there is so many relic,s in the ground after seeing the carnage in the battle fields , i think the ending was great :thumbsup: He showed her a thing or to :laughing7: Dd60

OP
OP
Deepdiger60

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
Deepdiger60 said:
I know this going to sound crazy iam 61 years old and i never saw the movie Gone with the Wind until tonight the whole thing ::) i guess in my earlier days i was just to busy to watch movies dang that is a good movie i did not realize it was 1864 and the Civil War times no wonder there is so many relic,s in the ground after seeing the carnage in the battle fields , i think the ending was great :thumbsup: He showed her a thing or to :laughing7: Dd60

It was a great movie! some of it is shot through glass with the scenery painted on....pretty high tech for the day....
Scarlet truly did actually loose her mind in real life.
Was the movie based on a actual event,s other then the Civil War that took place back in the mid 1860,s ?

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
That scene where the camera is outside and pulls up and back away from all the dead and wounded men is very dramatic.

Go watch "Shenandoah" now with Jimmy Stewart. Another CW heart breaker.

OT

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never saw that movie. My family never once talked about the war between the states. Ever. Lot of history got lost that way, probably.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Deepdigger, that is a good movie . I saw it many years ago. Then we bought the new edition a couple weeks ago in
a two-disk pkg.

Old Town, that "Shenandoah" is another real good one. I have seen that one a few times on the western channel.

Ray

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Ray S S said:
Deepdigger, that is a good movie . I saw it many years ago. Then we bought the new edition a couple weeks ago in
a two-disk pkg.

Old Town, that "Shenandoah" is another real good one. I have seen that one a few times on the western channel.

Ray

Ray, when Jimmy Stewart's kid gets shot on the bridge by the panicked Union soldier, what follows is my all-time favorite movie scene. It makes the movie and highlights Stewart as an actor.

OT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions