OP
OP
KEYSHUNTER

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
thank you it is just what i see ?? the local village are in question about it..there to worried tourist money....

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Wow, that stuff looks pretty mean. Is that something that has recently started in the south?

Ray

OP
OP
KEYSHUNTER

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
a bleach solution may kill it...but this started at mile marker 101..i live at mm 83 its jumping bridges..I tried to do the right thing..OT it is slowing working its way WEST...on US1..

OP
OP
KEYSHUNTER

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
RAY S S this is the worst stuff ,i have pics ,but i also stink at posting pics..will try,there is one that looks like a saw head,or one that has paws the size of a clown,or the looks of a b movie.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Something like that would be awful hard to get rid of, too with it being carried by the bites of all those insects. I hope
they can come up with some way to squelch it before it spreads into the whole country

Ray

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After receiving several hundred dollars worth of damage to my home and car I started a squirrel thinning out process involving a pellet rifle and plastic bags. Now I only see one every now and then and have had no more damage lately. But my process was humane, quick and clean. I wouldn't want to see the little rats suffer with that disease. Haven't seen it in my area at all. MOnty

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Red squirrels at my place have a problrm called , the smudge. a 14 pound tom cat ,he leaves me tails for score. we had some in the attic. no more. Bob

OP
OP
KEYSHUNTER

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
so many ,i thought the colony was getting wiped out ,now we just got a boat load of rain with biting bugs plus new squirrels ,but i do notice that their are over a few hawks sticking around,not an osprey,but i think maybe something passing by?? osprey like fish,maybe a redhawk? or golden seem to hunt around sunset..will try to post pics.they could be ARR rated..OHH ,just thought of the movie,poor things look like they were in hellraiser "sawhead"..bad stuff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread