spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe that all the big named directors are fighting to make my screenplay into a movie. Coppola, Hanks, Spielberg, Scorsese, Favreau, Howard, just to name a few... I've even got the commitment from Kevin Spacey who will play the lead....... Samuel L. Jackson is slated for the lead investigator. I love the chemistry with these 2 actors from other movies they have shared.

The Movie Chessboard Killer

Since this is still under negotiations I can't give too much away, but I can tell you that it will make "Silence of the Lambs" look tame. This is the story of a one time chess champion, who has become bored with the game and has moved on to face the challenge to become the world's most notorious serial killer. His plan is a simple one... Kill 96 people, 48 Caucasian and 48 ethnic...... He will photograph each victim the first 64 will become the board, the next 32 will become the actual playing pieces.

I can tell you it's great living in your own world, there is so little competition :laughing7:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've heard that Spacey backed out, but they were able to sign Paul Reubens. And the studio has decided to make it into a musical. Call my manager, we'll do lunch.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Sounds like an episode of "Columbo" to me!! :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe it was from Colombo :icon_scratch: RGINN, your casting choice would really be a home run too.... brillant :icon_thumleft:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see the transition from chess player to serial killer but whats your deal with "Silence of the Lambs" not being tame? :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread