Im Engaged!!! :-D (UPDATED with ring & engagement pics! 2011-02-02)

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Engaged!!! :-D (UPDATED with ring & engagement pic's! 2011-02-02)

Well... I'm now engaged! I've been dating Hannah for over a year and had asked her dad about a month or so ago for her hand in marriage. Of course he said yes, so I finally asked her this past weekend if she would marry me right before she left to fly back up to Missouri this past Sunday (09/19/2010) She said yes and we are planning on getting married up in Springfield, Missouri on May 21st, 2011!! ;D I had to do it without her ring, because I'm currently having a custom hand crafted platinum engagement and (hopefully) eternity ring setting made which will have her late grandma's diamonds, her great grandma's diamonds, my great grandma's diamond and about 80 small round cut diamonds which I've had in my little treasure box for quite some time now. As soon as it's finished, the next chance I'm likely gonna have to propose properly on one knee with the ring will be Christmas... now I've just gotta come up with the plan to do it which she'll love and never forget!! :wink:

Anyway, just wanted to let all my T-Net family know... and we will definitely be inviting some of ya'll to the wedding, if you think you might be able to make it. :) Though I was bummed when we decided to move it to Springfield (so her grandparents could be there) instead of on the beach here in Saint Petersburg, I'm glad that Missouri is a pretty central location for most.

So that's my big news and I'm really excited!!! ;D ;D ;D

Bran <><

59025_10150279435360223_503905222_14735196_7220640_n.jpg

Updated Ring & Engagement Pic's (2011-02-02)

So some already knew, but Hannah and myself have been at 1,200 miles apart through our whole relationship & engagement.
We have been blessed to be able to travel back & forth pretty frequently during that time and spend plenty of time together though...

Anyway, I already asked her to marry me last September... but I planned on having her ring custom made, then properly proposing to her with the ring on one knee. Because she's so far away, I decided to have it made in her hometown so I could do it when I went to visit. This past Christmas & New Years was my chance... so after the jeweler fashioned her ring from the wax casting method, he set the main stone from her late grandmother's ring. It turned out absolutely beautiful, imo... and she loved it!
I just thought I'd finally get around to sharing some of the pic's of the ring, as well as some of our engagement photos. Oh, and the jeweler did me a favor and had a leather ring box ready for me with an LED light inside that lit up the ring at night... which ended up being exactly when I asked her on New Years Eve at midnight!

The Ring - Wax Mold 1.jpg

The Ring - Wax Mold 2.jpg

IMG_20101230_174413.jpg IMG_20101230_174432.jpg

IMG_20101230_174445.jpg IMG_20101230_174516.jpg

IMG_20101230_174912.jpg SAM_0018.JPG

IMG_3814 (Medium).jpg IMG_3779 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3792 (Medium).jpg IMG_3773 (Medium).jpg

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Re: I'm Engaged!!! :-D

Congrats Bran and Hannah :hello2:

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Shaun!! :)

Bran <><

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK!!!

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thank you TH...

Bran <><

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I replied all over FB already...CONGRATULATIONS, you lovebirds. You know I only wish you both the very best. Hugs & :-*

:wink: RR

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Heh, thank you Judy... we really appreciate it! :wink:

Bran <><

M

mcgearhead

Congratulations !!!!! I saw it posted on facebook. Yall look so happy together. I like reading yall's little comments to one another on there !!! I know yall have heard it already, and probably don't even need to say anything, but keep your focus on God, and just that one thing will continue to draw yall even closer together !!

Anyway, I am very happy for yall. I hope and pray for many, many years of a constant honeymoon !!!!!

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Mike :) That's the best advice we can be given... and I know neither of us get tired of being reminded of that! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You make a beautiful couple.. big time congrats to you both..May you be blessed with health, lil wealth and a few little ones as well. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Why thank you BB... ;D

Bran <><

Gator-Flea

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
Where the grass is blue
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Congratulation!!!!!!! May God Bless you and Hannah with many wonderful and healthy years together...............

Dan..

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Dan!!

Bran <><

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

How did I miss this yesterday?

I'm very happy for you guys!
Congratulations and God Bless!

Every day have a smile,touch,hug and a whisper for each other.

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Heh, I have managed to slip under the T-Net radar as of late... but thanks Ron, I appreciate it! :)

Bran <><

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks guys! :)

Bran <><

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread