its soo stupid but what if?

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bro is Makin an Italian Western n i have a part. ??? Well a small part ,um bout 40 seconds. I will die in this part being a Mexican bandit. :'( It sounds silly but what if? What if it gets a low "B" rating? Sittin here thinkin maybe my bro is casting me in a part he would of liked to happened years ago. NAHH :dontknow:

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
my thoughts:

1. he believes you would play the part best
2. he's getting revenge for some childhood prank or something
3. you are family so you get priority for leftover roles.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dpitt8 said:
my thoughts:

1. he believes you would play the part best
2. he's getting revenge for some childhood prank or something
3. you are family so you get priority for leftover roles.
i feel better :thumbsup:

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope your avatar appropriately reflects this event...at least post some scraps from the cutting room floor please. :laughing7: :notworthy:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beep Goes On said:
I hope your avatar appropriately reflects this event...at least post some scraps from the cutting room floor please. :laughing7: :notworthy:
K

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey - go for it! How often does someone "ordinary" get to do something so neat??

And, why should you care if it ends up being a low B or even a "Z"?? (I know there is no Z) I spend a lot of time watching those older B westerns - they are great (imo), and, for some reason, they seem to last and last and last over the years. Wouldn't it be a great "what if" if it turned out that your great grandchildren could watch you on tv?

And - like was already said - give us all a few "scraps" - so we can get a private preview. (see, you already have fans).

Beth

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Sounds like a "youtube" extravaganza?...There's some truly Godawful home made movies there. Thank your brother for the very small part, Others with the main roles are in for a lifetime of ridicule from millions around the world!!! :laughing9:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make sure that there are blanks in the guns for your scene! :o

Best,
Scott

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
I was just thinking. The good death scenes are some of the most memorable scenes in Westerns. Texastee is correct; die a good and memorable death. Your bro is doing you a favor.

OT

dld

Apr 21, 2010
NE Fla
Detector(s) used
ace 250, BHID, Explorer SE Pro, Omega 8000
aa battery said:
My bro is Makin an Italian Western n i have a part. ??? Well a small part ,um bout 40 seconds. I will die in this part being a Mexican bandit. :'( It sounds silly but what if? What if it gets a low "B" rating? Sittin here thinkin maybe my bro is casting me in a part he would of liked to happened years ago. NAHH :dontknow:

just make sure he uses blanks in the gun that shoots you, he did not take a BIG insurance policy on you by any chance did he, Good Luck :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow never thought about blanks but i will be killed by knife. My brother wants my wife to play the part of a ...well lets say a buisness woman. YE HAH !! :o

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
YAAAAhaw, AA, good for you. :hello2: Love those westerns. I got the Western channel and watch those old ones quite
a bit. You will have to let us know when it is finished and the title so we can see it.

lots of luck to you both with it.

Ray

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you want to be in the movies. Go to Hollywood and when they are making a movie be one of the people in the streets. They pay you $70 for being there. My sister and niece has dine this a dz time. They get in a movie and get pay a little for it. Not like a big movie star but so what they are in it.....Matt

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i gots to brush up on my espanol.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Ditto to all the positive posts - go for it, have a great time and be sure to give that camera a great death scene! :thumbsup: Let us know when and how we can all see it though OK? Good luck and enjoy!
Oroblanco

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy for you I bet you will play dead real good ;D Make sure you post on how its going while making it too ! By the way the business woman your wife is going to play.... is she going to be the one to kill you for not paying ?? :laughing7:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
wow never thought about blanks but i will be killed by knife. My brother wants my wife to play the part of a ...well lets say a buisness woman. YE HAH !! :o

Well Friend,
Make sure the knife is loaded with blanks! :laughing7:
(Who takes a knife to a western gunfight?) :dontknow:

Best Wishes,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread