The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did you do that? Nice job. :icon_thumright: I've still got a massive B1 under a bed I'd like to put together...someday. :help:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
More chance of that being on the moon than Armstrong! :tongue3:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay Jeff: I was heading out to Yellowstone with my wife and it was getting late. I stopped at a motel and got the last room. It had a 27" Crosly B&W TV, I pouted thru the whole first step thing because it was a B&W set right thru untill he turned the camera towards the sun and burned it out. It didn't have an automatic aperture. It wasn't until the next day when I saw the rerun on a color set that I realized that they only had a primitive black and white camera.

OP
OP
B

BIG61AL

I actually finished this almost a year ago....finally got around to build a quick moon surface. The light is wrong and this is way too large of a photo so i am gonna redo it when the wife's car is out of the garage and i want to make the fake surface bigger with a card board base. I did craters but they did not show up very well so I gotta figure that out too. This is my first model build as an adult. I want to do some old military planes later. A new hobby for non detecting time - read that as winter. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread