spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, you will have to act fast, there are only 10 offers available!

It's amazing what people sell on E-Bay, even more amazing will be the idiots that buy into this. Then again, what's $549.00 to become an immortal :dontknow: I know that I have a somewhat warped mind, and I couldn't even hatch a scheme like this :laughing7:

Also note: This seller has 100% positive feedback, so it has to work ;D

I just wish I had $549 to see if it really worked :laughing9:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VAMPIRE-TRANSFO...L-VAMPIRE-/260666836389?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No one ever went broke underestimating people's intelligence. :headbang:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What won't I do is more of the question :laughing7: For starters I'll become a Casanova and have a new soul mate every 25-30 years :laughing7:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, when I had my annual physical a few years ago I sat across the desk from the doctor to hear the results. He thought he was pretty funny when he told me, "Jim, good news. You'll live forever if you don't die"! Well, la de dah! I told him he wasn't a very good comedian and probably not a very good doctor either. He retired not long after so maybe he is now on stage doing stand up somewhere? I actually thought it was pretty funny after I thought about it for a while. But at the time I had just been recovering from a mild heart attack. His timing was off. Monty

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup :tongue3:

P.S. Monty, you may want to think about that investment :laughing7:

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
spartacus53 said:
What won't I do is more of the question :laughing7: For starters I'll become a Casanova and have a new soul mate every 25-30 years :laughing7:

Ok, what IF one of your concubines decides to live forever...and her mother too :dontknow:

cobrasvo90

Feb 2, 2006
Rio Grande Valley (Pharr), TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Garrett pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if it makes you immortal and it only works for a while then technically ur NOT immortal! I'm no genious but damn! How dumb must someone be to fall for that??

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cobrasvo90 said:
if it makes you immortal and it only works for a while then technically ur NOT immortal! I'm no genious but damn! How dumb must someone be to fall for that??

You misread... The spell is on sale for only a short time. The part that has me concerned is

"BUT I WILL SAY IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE PERSON WHO ITS CASTED ON. SOME TAKE LONGER AND SOME ARE VERY VERY QUICK WITH RESULTS. IT WILL MAINLY TAKE LONGER ON A PERSON IF THEY HAVE ALOT OF DARKNESS TO THEM. MEANING BAD/EVIL SPIRITS ATTACHED TO THEM THAT IS HARD TO GO AWAY."

It looks like it'll take a while for my powers to kick in even if I fast for a year... And here I thought being dark was a good thing and would vault me to the top of the class :tongue3:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must look into this. I hope I'm not too evil.

Attachments

• serious cat.jpg
    serious cat.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 391
OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see quite a few people read it and no one else purchased it..

I wonder if I'm the only one to have bought into this :icon_scratch: They couldn't sell it on E-Bay if it didn't perform as promised.... right ?? :dontknow:

PS Diggin, that is one suave and cool looking cat :thumbsup:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I see quite a few people read it and no one else purchased it..

I wonder if I'm the only one to have bought into this :icon_scratch:

Hey, stop interrupting. I'm counting my corroded zincolns before I hit the buy now button.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturna said:
OK, I'll buy the immortal kit, but only if I get to start out with my body at 25 years old. 8)

Wow, you have a great point there, that is one I wasn't thinking about. I wonder if he gives refunds :icon_scratch:

PS Vibes, running away is the right thing to do. I couldn't spend eternity miserable, unless it was really the love of my life. And that is harder to find than immortality :icon_thumleft:

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
spartacus53 said:
Saturna said:
OK, I'll buy the immortal kit, but only if I get to start out with my body at 25 years old. 8)

Wow, you have a great point there, that is one I wasn't thinking about. I wonder if he gives refunds :icon_scratch:

PS Vibes, running away is the right thing to do. I couldn't spend eternity miserable, unless it was really the love of my life. And that is harder to find than immortality :icon_thumleft:

Ok, ok, ok....I'll give ya *that* one Spart.

~The "impish" one (yet, I do prefer a "sprite" moniker from here on out, 'k?)

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
~The "impish" one (yet, I do prefer a "sprite" moniker from here on out, 'k?)

Funny, I was thinking sprite, but I was afraid people would get it mixed up with 7up :tongue3: Impish is still cute ;D very cute

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may not be so far fetched. When I was in my early twenties I pretty much felt like I was imortal. Lesson learned. Monty

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty said:
It may not be so far fetched. When I was in my early twenties I pretty much felt like I was imortal. Lesson learned. Monty

You best act now Monty, there are only 9 left... I got one of them :laughing7:

Now I am wondering if I made the right choice. If all comes to an end on 12/21/12 I'll have no one to talk to :icon_scratch: I just hope he sell the other 9 to some cute ladies :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread