The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...I may actually start work next week. Quite a bit less pay than my last job, but also a lot less stress and I won't have to take my work home (so I can continue to code my own stuff). I'd be an overall jack-of-all-trades IT guy for an industrial supply chain. They're doing well and growing and I saw/heard many things where I think I could help them out. I wish all interviews were like this one...I hardly said anything...he was trying to sell me so I just kept my mouth shut. He told me I was the best candidate so who knows.

Of course, I am not counting on it, but it's the best positive so far. I guess I find out on Monday. I did remember to tell the guy that, if I got the job, I had previous plans and needed Friday the 15th and Monday the 18th off for Uvalde (that's right! :headbang: ).

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations is in order, well done :hello2: I can't even find anything stacking groceries in he local supermarket. Right now the business owners are in the drivers seat big time and won't release the salaries until the job market deems so, and that will take at least a decade. :tongue3:

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
I HOPE THE BEST,as my DAD use to say...dont burn the bridge till you get to the other side,or you are in a whirl of s**t... 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread