HEADS UP

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
According to a co-worker in my plant whose wife works at Walmart this information just received. She has been charged $100 per paycheck for health insurance coverage. She gets paid every two weeks. Her last check included an announcement that effective next month her insurance costs will increase to $400 per check. If the same thing happens where I work my costs will go up to $236 per week. Isn't it so nice when people give us something for free?
siegfried schlagrule

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
According to a co-worker in my plant whose wife works at Walmart this information just received. She has been charged $100 per paycheck for health insurance coverage. She gets paid every two weeks. Her last check included an announcement that effective next month her insurance costs will increase to $400 per check. If the same thing happens where I work my costs will go up to $236 per week. Isn't it so nice when people give us something for free?
siegfried schlagrule

What's health insurance?
I haven't had insurance for the better part of 30 years. If I'm at work (self employed) and happen to cut my hand, I sew it up. Healthy eating and plenty of rest are my friends.

I do NOT want to have to buy into ANY insurance plan, especially "Government" insurance.
So, I believe that it is unconstitutional for the government to set up a service or sell goods and then require the citizens to buy it (taxation) under penalty of fines/imprisonment.
I say that the insurance industry needs to clean house and eliminate fraud and abuse thereby lowering premiums.

The government also needs to clean their own house; Medicare/Medicaid, social security, etc. My goodness, they can't even run the post office without an annual loss!!!

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread